CHAPTER - 11.

Author' s pov :

Zaid and Hafsa stood with aloo in Hafsa's arms, talking with each other. When Zaid's mother and sister came in search of him and Aloo, they were stunned to see Zaid with a girl.

They both couldn't believe their eyes that Zaid was talking to a girl and smiling. Something was fishy. They both laughed.

They went towards them. "Zaid where were you? We were searching for you and aloo thorough out the wedding hall."
"I was here with one of my friends." zaid replied.
Zaid's mom and sister's eyes shifted towards Hafsa.

Zaid introduced Hafsa to them "Mom and didi this is Hafsa Mariyam, daughter of 'HM GROUPS' Chairman. She's the CEO of the Company and also my friend."
Hafsa smiled at Zaid when he addressed her as his friend. Hafsa smiled towards Zaid's mom and sister and greeted them with a short hug.

"You look so beautiful dear." Zaid's mom told Hafsa by touching her cheeks. Hafsa thanked her with a short smile making Zaid laugh. Zaid couldn't control his laughter seeing Hafsa blush. After that Zaid's mom and sister took Aloo from Zaid's arms and left, leaving Zaid and Hafsa alone.

As soon as they left Hafsa asked "Why did you laugh?"

"You see, I sometimes can't understand my mom's definition of beauty... see she thinks you look beautiful. How wrong can she be" Zaid teased Hafsa making her annoyed to the core. Zaid laughed so hard seeing Hafsa's annoyed face. Hafsa started to leave from there when Zaid held her hand making her turn in shock.

Zaid pulled her towards the near by wall locking her with his hands and stood very close to Hafsa. He was so near to her that there was not more than an inch gap between them. Zaid standing there like a wall made Hafsa to hold her breath.

Hafsa could feel his hot breaths falling on her face. Hafsa was completely shocked seeing Zaid like this. Both of their eyes were locked with each other. He came even more near to Hafsa making her panic. He came more and more close to her making her scared. Hafsa closed her eyes tightly seeing him so close to her. Zaid went near her ear and whispered..

"YOU LOOK DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!"

Hafsa opened her eyes slowly seeing Zaid who was smiling teasingly. Hafsa couldn't speak anything after whatever happened. Hafsa was still locked with Zaid's hands.

"Did you hear what I said ?" Zaid asked Hafsa.

She was still frozen and dumb after whatever happened. Zaid slowly moved away from Hafsa going back slowly and releasing her by taking his hands away from her. She ran away from there after Zaid released her.

She was running from there and suddenly she stopped and turned back and looked at him. Zaid winked at her making her even more shocked leaning on the wall.

Zaid saw her running away from him and he was smiling like a fool.

Hafsa's pov :

I came running from there to where Haya , mom and dad were sitting, waiting for me. I went there and saw all the three staring at me like there was something wrong in my face.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"This question should be asked by us" Haya laughed.
"Why are you sweating like this and you are panting so heavily. What happened? Did you came here by running?" Mom asked.
"Yes mom", I replied. Mom and dad believed me but Haya was still looking at me suspiciously.

Like always! I can't hide anything from her. She was so observant. She never believes any of my stories. We started from the venue by biding bye to the dad's friend's family. Dad went to the parking lot to take the car while we three were waiting for dad to come.

Suddenly I felt someone standing behind me and watching me. I turned back to see who it was but there was no one to be found. I turned around wondering what's wrong with me ? What happened to me ?

Again I felt like someone is watching me from. I turned back again searching if someone was there but again there was no one to be found. Meanwhile dad came with the car and we all climbed in with mom sitting in the passenger seat and me and Haya in the back seat.

When I sat and was about to close the door I saw the place where we were standing and I saw a man standing there near the tree. I couldn't see his face since it was so dark near the tree.

I closed the car door and the car was about to start then I saw that man through the car front mirror coming forward from the tree making his face visible in the entrance light of the wedding hall.

Omg!!!!

It was Zaid!!

Then I looked out opening the car mirror to see him my mouth was full open in shock after seeing him. He winked at me with a smile and waved his right hand saying bye. The car was moving forward and his figure disappeared and then I felt we have come so far from there.

Then I closed the car mirror and sat properly in the seat while Haya was looking my side with an evil look.

I pinched my hand to check once whatever happened today was real. It hurts. ouchhhhhhhh. So it was true.
Whatever happened today it was true.

Then I was thinking whatever happened there.
Omg.. his whispering words is still giving me goosebumps.

THIS GUY IS MAKING ME CRAZY!!!!

Keep reading!!!

Keep reading!!!

Keep reading!!!

Omg!
Zaid finally made a move😘😍

This will sure give hafsa sleepless nights😂😂😂
What you say all😉

Follow my Instagram account for regular story updates.
( fiery__writer)

Like, vote, comment, share ♥️

Shabbu ♥️