CHAPTER-33

Hafsa's pov:

*Flashback*

"They have come to ask your hand for their son Hafsa, my mom said and I felt a sudden prick of pain in my heart".

"Ask my hand?"

"Son?"

*Flashback ends*

"What are you even saying mom?"
"Just like that you can't make me do this, I huffed in irritation".
"Hafsa dear relax, I am not going to tie the knot today itself they have just come to see you that's it".

"Just come down, have a look and who knows you meet like it also, she said cupping my cheeks".
But mom.. ii..... I can't marry anyone. I have promised to someone, I murmured inside my chest and yeah no one could hear me.

"What happened hafsa?"
"What are you thinking, my mom asked and I was just standing there not knowing what to do?"

I was now standing in front of my big size mirror with mom helping me to fit in the dress while haya making my hair and with the make up part. Once I was ready I looked myself in the mirror and I look really beautiful and pretty but I was in no mood to enjoy it or have fun at the moment.

I was literally annoyed. I sat on the bed and took my phone to text Zaid.

"Need to talk, I typed and pressed the sent button and waited for his reply".
"Yes sweet heart, came his reply".
"Oh god how cheesy this guy is, I thought and texted back".
I just typed an angry annoyed emoji and stopped not knowing what to write.

"What's up babe, came his msg and I huffed in irritation".
"Someone has come here asking my hand, a marriage proposal, I wrote".

Congrats my love, came his reply and I was really annoyed by his text message
"I am serious, I wrote".
"Mee too love❤️, he texted back".

Hafsa let's go done, my mom said and I nodded in agreement. I left the mobile on the bed and headed down. As I was descending down the stairs I heard people looking at me with aww and commenting my looks.

As I went down I sat on one of the couches in the living room.
You look very beautiful dear, a lady said approaching near me. She gave me some set of boxes which were all beautifully wrapped with the gift wrappers with the colourfull ribbons on the sides. It had some 10 - 20 boxes all packed with different sizes. I kept them aside with the help of haya. All the time I was looking down and I really upset with whatever is happening around me.

I need you Zaid.
"Where are you, I am crying inside".

"Mr and Mrs Hadid, since we have all met your daughter. Can I have your permission to let my son also meet her, a lady asked might be the guy's mother and I have no idea since I wasn't looking at anyone and suddenly a shiver run down my spine".

WTH? So the guy is also here.
Damn

My mom took me to the balcony and I was standing there with Haya. I literally want to stop all this and scream that I am not interested in this proposal. But I couldn't do it.

"Are you ok didi, Haya asked placing her hand on my shoulder".
"yes, I replied very low".

Suddenly we heard some foot steps approaching us and we saw a group of ladies and with them where some men's too. I turned back immediately and Haya left me there and also did the ladies. I was turning back and I know the guy is approaching me.

Once I felt his presence I turned around and saw something which I didn't expect and I am sure you all would have never expected too.

"Zaid, I almost shouted and I felt like the earth has stopped spinning".
"Surprise is not over yet my love, he said closing the distance between us".

"You, i asked confused?"
"Why were you expecting your groom to come, he asked winking".
"Yes, I mean no, i Blabbered and he laughed out loud".

"Surprise, I heard people streaming at us and I turned to see both the families with a huge smile on their face".
"Wait a sec, what they are doing here. I wondered".

I gave them a confused look and Zaid laughed seeing my reaction
"I ll explain, he said and started".

*Flashback*

After the Anniversary party of Mr and Mrs Hadid. The following night in Malik's mansion.

Zaid's pov :

After texting hafsa that night. I went straight away to my mom's room. I opened the door and She was there sitting on her bed reading a book with just lamp light on.

"Mom"
"Zaid you at this time
What happened, she asked concerned".
"Are you ok beta(child), she asked indicating me to sit next to her".

I sat on the bed next to her rubbing my hands all nervous not knowing how to start.

"Who is the girl , she asked smiling".
"Mom, I shouted in shock and she laughed seeing my reaction".
"I am your mother, she said pulling my ears. I know what you feel without even you open your mouth".

Now tell me whose the lucky girl?
"Hafsa, I said and she cheered up in joy".
"Good choice son. Hafsa is really a very good girl. I always wanted a girl like hafsa to be the daughter in law of Malik's family. She will be the most caring and loving life partner for you Zaid. I am very happy for you".

"What's the next plan, she asked with a cute wink".
"Mom I am gonna propose her tomorrow, a marriage proposal".
"Buy a ring for her, she said and i rubbed my neck sadly".

"Mom what if she don't love me the way I do. I know she likes me mom but I don't know whether she loves me. What if she rejects my proposal mom, I said rubbing my messed up hair".

Why she won't love my baby, my son is the most handsome man in the whole Dubai city. Girls die to marry you. Girls will be in que to marry you and more over you are a very genuine, loyal and a very lovable person. A girl is lucky to get a husband like you my son.

"Come on son tell her your feelings and I am sure she will accept it, my mom said and I hugged in return".

"Just update me after you propose her for the wedding tomorrow so that i can do the rest of the things
Rest of the things, i asked confused".

"Let's make it official by talking it with the Hadid's, she said and we both laughed in unison".

Thanks mom,
Love you son
Love you mom.

*Flashback ends*

Keep reading!

Keep reading !

Keep reading!

Enjoy the next chapter of the story ' THE GIRL IN BLACK VEIL".

Stay tuned.😉

Guys please follow my Instagram account for regular updates(fiery__writer)

Like, vote , comment, share ❤️