CHAPTER - 1.

Hafsa's pov :

It's a big day today. It's my first business meeting that I'll be attending without my abba (father). I have to get this deal at any cost. So many people from various restaurant groups are going to attend and the competition is gonna be tough.

"Hafsa", I heard abba calling me from downstairs which brought me back to reality. I was standing in front of the mirror getting ready thinking about today's event.

"Hafsa, make it fast, beta (child) or you will be late for the meeting", came Abba's voice a second time.

"Yes dad I will be there in 10 minutes", I shouted from my room. I quickly got ready wearing a black suit and a matching black hijab. Then I applied a little bit of makeup and headed downstairs.

"At last you came", my dad laughed at me, "come sit and have your breakfast, I will drop you at airport. Be quick or else you will miss the flight."

While I was having my breakfast, my dad once again explained me about the importance of today's deal.

My ammi (mom) came out from the kitchen, "Let her eat peacefully", she scolded my dad and I smiled seeing dad immediately quiet after ammi's shouting.

While we were having our breakfast, my younger sister, Haya Mariyam, entered the dining area like a storm, from her room. She's in her 10th std and was getting late to school. Her school bus was waiting near the gate, the driver honking for her to come out. I looked at her in amusement, thinking that no doubt she is my sister. Being late is in our genes. She came near the dining table and took an apple from the fruit basket, saying her bye to all of us. She hugged me saying all the best for the deal didi (elder sister) and have a safe flight.

After breakfast we went out, started our Mercedes-Benz and proceeded towards the airport.

Zaid' s pov :

"The deal will be ours! No one in this entire world can compete with me!", I hung the phone. "Silly deal", I said with a smirk.

I got ready wearing a black formal suit with watch , shoes , and took my mobile , wallet , car keys and I went downstairs heading towards my car when two tiny hands hugged my legs. It was my 2 years old niece, Aaliya. I took her in my arms and pampered her with hugs and kisses. She's a very sweet baby and I fondly call her 'Aloo'. She started giggling when I showered her with kisses in her cheeks.

It's only Aaliya with whom I am connected emotionally. It's only with my niece that my sweet side comes out. Not the arrogant Zaid whom the world knows.

My elder sister Fathima came and took Aaliya from me telling her that her mamu ( uncle ) is going to work. I bid bye to my sister and my niece and started moving towards the door. I came out and sat in my Mercedes benz and started driving for the airport.

AT THE AIRPORT !

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

Keep reading!

Assalamu alaikum and hi all. My dear friends this is my first story in wattpad " THE GIRL IN BLACK VEIL". Pls support my story friends.

Guys also follow my Instagram account were you will be getting regular story updates.
@fiery__writer( my account name in Instagram)

Like, vote, comment, share ♥️

Shabbu ♥️