CHAPTER-13

The last two days of the trip were the best for New because he was always with Tay and they explored the city together. They were so happy to be with each other. For Off it is totally a different side of Tay, he has never seen Tay so happy. And he was so happy that Tay finally found someone to love. It was finally time for both of them to go back to thailand. Tay is one of the most influential people in Thailand due to his business and of course mafia, so he convinced New's teachers to let New and Gun travel with them so they can both spend some more time with each other before parting ways on the airport.

As the flight landed on Thailand Airport, all four of them went to the luggage belt to collect the luggage. As they collected the luggage both Off and Gun thought maybe they both needed some time with each other before going to their home.

"So I guess this is it." New said trying not to feel so sad.

"Why are you so sad baby, we are in the same country we will meet each other." Tay said.

"We can't see each other everyday." New said pouting.

At that moment Tay realised that he will die for this person because New is very special to him, he can't let anything happen to New.

"We can't meet everyday but we can talk to each other everyday, I give you all the right to call me anytime of the day." Tay said wrapping his arms around New.

"Promise." New said pointing his pinky towards Tay.

"Promise baby, Now let me drop you home." Tay said linking his pinky with New's.

"Ok, lets go."

Both of them linked their hands and went to the gate where they met and went towards the car. As they were close to New's house Tay and Off noticed a lot of bodyguards around the area.

"Why are there so many bodyguards Newwie." Tay asked.

"My brother is a very famous businessman and when you're rich and famous you do have a lot of enemies." New said feeling guilty about lying to Tay, but he can't tell about his brother being in mafia at least not yet.

"Ok." Tay said.

"You can drop us here." Gun said.

Both of them got out of the car after saying goodbyes to Tay and Off.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" Gun said.

"Are you mad, how can I tell him that." New said.

"Who was that." Both Gun and New shrieked when they heard a voice behind them.

"Krist." New hugged krist.

"How are you kiddo! And who was that." Krist said.

"I'm good and that was just my friends, they dropped us off on the way." New said eyeing Gun to not tell Krist anything.

"Ok. Let's go inside." Krist said.

As soon as Tay and Off arrived at the mansion Arm was there to report them.

"Tay you won't believe what I found out." Arm said, giving Tay the file.

"What is it?" Tay asked, turning the pages of the file.

"He has a younger brother. New thitipoom." As Arm said that name Tay was staring at the face of the owner of the name.

So what do you think Tay will do?

And I'm so sorry for all the late and short updates. I'm just so busy with Christmas and Holidays.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Vote and Comment 

See Ya!!