CHAPTER-6

Two days passed since their last interaction and both of them were dreading to meet each other but something was also going inside their heads, "What is even happening, how can he affect me so much, I don't even know his name." And Off and Gun are both sure something is wrong with their friends but they can't do anything as they don't know what is even happening.

But they can tell whatever it is, it's affecting both Tay and New very much.

As Gun was thinking about this while looking at New who was just sadly sitting on the window sill. He was just going to tell him to stop sulking but his phone rang at the exact same time. He was going to cut the call but when he saw Krist's name flashing across the screen, he picked up the call.

"Hey Krist, how are you." Gun said

"I'm fine, Gun, where is New, he didn't call me for two days." Krist sounded both angry and worried at the same time.

"He was just not well, you know how he is, he doesn't adapt to the weather fastly. That 's all." Gun lied.

"Oh, Is he okay now, let me talk to him, if he is awake." Krist sounded and was even thinking of going to america.

"Yeah he is alright now, I'll give him the phone." Gun said, as he doesn't want to lie to Krist anymore.

"New, Krist wants to talk to you." Gun said

New who was lost in his thoughts heard Gun telling him that his brother wants to talk to him and now he thinks he didn't call after when he promised to call him in the evening. "How can he be so selfish that he forgot calling his brother, krist must be so worried." New took the phone from Gun and went to the balcony.

"Hello!" New whisper scared his brother will be angry.

"Hello, Newwie how are you? Are you alright? Gun told me you're not well. Do you want to come back?" Krist sounded worried.

He felt guilty that he was so selfish that he made his brother so worried and now he has to lie to him because he knows his brother will kill that person who made him sad.

"I'm fine, Krist. Sorry I didn't call. I got a fever from all the travelling and the weather here is different from Thailand too." New lied.

"You don't have to say sorry to me, just take care of yourself and call me whenever you're free."

"Yeah, I will call you every evening from now on." New said, trying to suppress his guilt.

"Ok, I have to go. I will talk to you later." Krist said.

"Ok Bye."

"Love You, Newwie."

"Love You, Krist."

"Can you give the phone to Gun real quick. I have to talk to him." Krist said

"Yeah" "Gun come here, Krist wants to talk to you."

"Yes, Krist."

"Gun I have a client there if you can, can you pick up some documents from him."

"Yes, we are free. Send me the address." Gun said.

"It's building 4, 43 Avenue, New York." Krist said. (Sorry i don't know any US address, you please ignore it.)

"Ok, we will go there." Gun said.

"Ok bye, Take care of yourself and newwie."

"Bye, you too take care."

"Come on Newwie we've to go somewhere."

"Off what is the location for our meeting." Tay asked

"It's building 4, 43 Avenue, New York." Off said the address while playing with his phone.

"Ok, let's go then." Tay said while sitting in his car and telling the driver the address.

Oh both of them are going to the same place, will they meet again or not.

Vote and comment

See ya!!