CHAPTER-3

As the plane started to take off and New sat there looking out of the window thinking about the handsome stranger and how someone can be so attractive and rude at the same time. He was thinking "Will I be able to meet him again", "Maybe we're on the same plane." New's train of thoughts got cut off by his friends asking him to have some fun.

"Hey New, Let's have some fun." Lucas said to New and Gun.

"What will we even do in this plane?" Gun said tiredly, as he was trying really hard to sleep.

"Yeah, what will we even do?" New asks, maybe talking with his friends will be able to get his mind off the hot stranger.

"Let's go and sneak in the business class." Joss suggested.

"That's risky and fun at the same time." Everyone agreed.

"Let's go" New said, he really needs every moment to enjoy because it's not everyday krist allows him to go on a trip.

As everyone starts going towards the business class, New was in the front because he was feeling a little rebellious and of course he has leadership tendencies like his brother. As everyone was successfully able to sneak in the business class, they started messing things around, some were talking with glass and some were messing around at the bar. All in all everyone is enjoying including New,this was the first time he enjoyed this much and he was looking forward to this. Suddenly everything stopped as someone shouted at them. When New looked up from his plate,he saw the same stranger from the airport shouting at all of them. But once again it's like New's world stopped and he lost while looking at the stranger.

The Sols Headquarters

Same morning

"Everyone come here" Tay shouted, as all his gang gathered around in the living room.

"P'Mild, where are you. Come here." Tay called his sister.

"I'm coming, stop shouting like a madman."

Everyone around Tay laughed because they knew no one could dare to say this to Tay other than his elder sister.

"P, stop embarrassing me all the time." Tay whined.

Tay seems to come off as rude and selfish and he is as long as he is with strangers but when you see him with his family and friends, you'll see a totally different person.

"As I was saying, Me and Off are going for a meeting in America, So as long we are not here Arm you're in charge and if anything happens here. I should get the call right away. Understood."

"Understood" Everyone said.

"Come on Off, let's go, we are getting late."

At the Airport

Off went to buy coffee and Tay was waiting for him near the gate. As Taywas busy on my phone someone crashed into me and my phone fell from my hand. Taygot pissed.

"Look, where are you going Moron." Tay shouted at him.

"Sorry, Sorry" he whispered.

"Whatever."

His voice was soft and sweet. When Tay looked up, Tay saw the most beautiful human being in the world. He was so cute and looking so lost and innocent.Tay was going to say something to him but Tay thought his friend came and took him with him.

At the same time, Off called and they went for the boarding.

They were sitting in the plane talking about the meeting, when they heard a lot of noise and it was disturbing them and he doesn't like people who dare disturb me especially when he is busy. But as he got out of my cabin, He saw a lot of teenagers causing a mayhem, who let them inside the business class.

"Everyone stop!" Tay shouted.

Everyone stopped doing what they were doing.

"Now, Get out all of you."

As he was shouting his eyes connected with those beautiful eyes he saw at the Airport. But at that time he was so angry, that he went near New and was going to shout at him. When he got lost staring at the cute face once again.

New came back to earth, when he heard his friends calling him.

"Come on, New. We've to get out of here."

As New was still trying to comprehend what was happening his friend dragged him from there and both of them were forced to break eye contact.

"What is happening to me." Both thought at the same time.

At Last TayNew met and we can all tell New is not the only one who is interested.

Keep Reading, and tell me all the views in the comments

It is my first time writing, please bear with me and ignore all the mistakes and short chapters. I will try to make long chapters in the future.

Vote and Comment.

See Ya!!