SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Tay. Tay. Where are you?" New was shouting Tay's name as usual. The queen has woken up and is probably looking for his king. That's how everyday goes in the Vihokranta household. It's been three years since New and Tay got married. After Tay got home from the hospital. He proposed New and they had the biggest wedding.Tay treats him like a queen and honestly New has no problem with it. He liked having a mafia boss wrapped around his little finger.

"Where is Tay?" New asked a maid passing by.

"Sir is in his study." The maid said.

"Thank you." New smiled and walked away. The maid looked at New and was shocked that How can someone so look so ethereal and elegant in a sleepwear with messy hair. And everyday they're reminded Why their boss is so whipped for this man.

New opened the door of the study and as usual his husband was shouting at someone on the phone. New hates these people who annoyed his husband so early in the morning. New walked towards his husband who was sitting on his office chair. He sat on Tay's lap, arms wrapped around Tay's neck, to which Tay's arm automatically curled around New's waist and adjusted him on his lap to make him more comfortable.

"I don't fucking care. If you sent the whole stock or not. You'll only get the payment once I get the whole stock." Tay shouted while rubbing New's waist who now has his head on his chest.

"Yes. Get me the shipment and I'll give you the money." Tay said and cut the phone.

"Who was it?" New asked while rubbing his hand on Tay's chest to calm him down.

"No one. Now tell me, why did you wake up so early?" Tay said while caressing New's messy hair.

"You weren't there in the bed." New pouted.

"I'm sorry baby. I got a phone call and I don't want to disturb you, So I came to study." Tay reasoned while pushing the button to call the maid.

"I want to go shopping today." New said looking at Tay with his eyes.

"Of course. Honey." Tay agreed in a moment. To say New was a little spoiled and Tay is whipped is a little understatement.

"But I want to go with Gun." New said getting up from Tay's lap and sitting on the table. Tay got up from his chair and stood between his legs.

"Why?" Tay asked because New always wants to go with him.

"Because now Gun is dating Off and I'm always with you. We both don't get the time to hangout." New said pouting while still playing with the hem of Tay's shirt.

"Oh Ok. Take Arm and Jake with you. My black card is in my wallet and tell me if you need more." Tay said kissing New's forehead.

"I want to ask you something." New said a little nervously.

"Yes Baby anything." Tay said

"What do you think about having a baby." New whispered

"Baby with you. That'll be the most amazing thing in my life." Tay said happily.

"Yeah."

"Of course baby. Why are you asking though." Tay sounded a little worried.

"You see I was feeling a little nauseated and dizzy these past few days and I didn't want to tell because you were already so stressed with the shipment. So Gun and I went to the doctors yesterday to get it checked if something's wrong with me and he told me that I'm four weeks pregnant." New finished explaining.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick baby." Tay sounded a mix of hurt and worried.

"I'm sorry." New said sadly.

"You're pregnant." Tay asked. His expression was priceless. He was so happy that his face can't even show the emotions he is feeling properly.

"Yes. Tay 4 weeks." New said smiling. He was happy to see Tay's reaction.

"Omg. Omg I'm going to be a dad." Tay picked up New and spinned him around.

From then on Tay was a little overprotective of New. He didn't let New do anything even when he was eating. He always insists on feeding him. Nine months passed in a blur and before they knew it. Tay was pacing in the hospital hallway while New is inside giving birth to their first child. They didn't know the gender. They wanted it to be a surprise for them.

"Calm down Tay. They're going to be fine." Krist said but truth to be told he was also freaking out but nobody needs to know that.

"Would I be a good father Krist?" Tay asked Krist.

"Tbh I don't know but I know you love New and you love that child as much."

"I love them more than anything in this world." Tay said smiling thinking about New and their little bundle of joy.

"There you have your answer. A child just needs love while growing up and a little discipline. Please don't spoil them how you've spoiled New. He became such a brat. Krist said.

"Can't promise that." Tay laughed

A nurse came near them and they both stood up.

"Mr. Vihokranta. Congratulations. It's a boy." The nurse smiled.

"Really. Omg. How is my husband." Tay asked instantly.

"He is perfectly fine. You can meet them." Nurse said and left.

Tay ran inside the room and saw the most perfect scenario in front of him. New holding their baby while feeding him milk with a bottle.

"Come Tay. Look at your son." New said while smiling.

"He is perfect." Tay said while taking the baby from New.

"He is." New smiled while looking at Tay playing with their son.

"I love you so much. Thank you for making me father." Tay said, kissing New's forehead and then his son.

"I love you too Tay." New said smiling.

"What is the name of the baby?" Krist asked while standing near the door.

"Pluem Vihokranta." Both said while smiling at each other.

Hope you guys like it. I'll maybe write another one and that will be the last one.

See Ya!!!!

TAKE CARE