CHAPTER-14

Tay was in a literal shock because he knows someone as innocent as New can't be related to a mafia but he also knows that the information collected by Arm can never be wrong. Everything is swirling around Tay's head.

He can't hurt someone he loves so dearly and whom he vowed to protect, but technically he is hurting his brother, which is also going to hurt New in the process. And if he didn't stop Krist, he would destroy Tay. Thinking about all this was making Tay dizzy.

"Tay are you okay!" Off asked concerned because he knows it is a lot to take in.

"I'm fine Off." Tay said, still trying to process what is even happening.

"So, should I kidnap him or kill him." Arm asked.

"Nothing, you're not going to do anything to him." Tay said, sounding serious.

"So, what are we going to do about Krist." Arm asked curiously, because Tay never thought for a moment before destroying his enemy and it's a golden opportunity to finally get rid of Krist. But now he is letting that opportunity go to waste.

"Let me think about it." Tay said going to his room.

As soon as he entered his room, he yanked his tie and threw it across the room. What is he going to do? He can't hurt New but he also can't sacrifice his whole business and Mafia. Tay was pacing back and forth in his room when heard a ding from his phone. He pulled out his phone from the pocket of his jeans. He was quite slow in pulling out the phone because he unlocked his phone to read the message, his phone started ringing with video call which was from New. He thought about not picking his phone because he don't want to talk to anyone at the moment especially New. He threw his phone on the bed and went to bathroom to freshen up. After ringing for sometime the phone got switched off due to low battery, when Tay came out of the bathroom, he thought maybe New stopped trying to call him and went to sleep.

"He is not picking up my phone Gun, and he is not even replying to my messages." New said, sounding worried. He has been trying to call Tay for at least one hour. First he was not picking up his phone but now his phone is switched off.

"Maybe he is asleep New, why are you so worried?" Gun said while typing something on his phone.

"I don't think so Gun, my instincts are telling me something is wrong." New said.

"Nothing is wrong, you're just being paranoid." Gun said. New looked at Gun who was smiling while typing on his phone.

"Who are you even talking to." New asked, while trying to steal a glance at Gun's phone.

"No one." Gun jumped and hid his phone screen.

"You're acting so weird Gun." New said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm not acting weird, I'm just tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Gun rushed out of New's room.

New and Tay both lay in their bed thinking the same thing.

"Let's hope for the best." 

I know guys it is a very a short chapter but I promise you all that I'm going to update tomorrow again, because I need some time to think about the plot, but they're will be an update tomorrow .

I hope you'll are not disappointed.

Vote and Comment 

See Ya!!