CHAPTER-9

"So are you okay now." Tay was still a little bit worried for New.

"A little bit dizzy still, but it's better from before." New was still a little exhausted and dizzy.

"I don't know when the fire brigade or ambulance will be here, but at least the fire is not spreading." Tay said.

"I guess we have to stay the night here." New said trying to get a little bit comfortable on the floor.

"Wait here, I will try to find something comfortable to sleep on like cushions or something." Tay said standing up from the spot.

"You don't have to, I'm comfortable here." New said trying not to be a bother to Tay.

"No, you've to rest properly, wait here." Tay went out of the room to look for some cushions.

New was still lying on the cold floor thinking this can't be a coincidence again. And from all their interactions New already got the point that they do have a connection between them. New is a little bit happy that now at least him and Tay are a little bit civil, not friends but not enemies either.

Tay was wandering in the hallway looking for some cushions that are not burnt thinking "why is he so worried about New?" But he also knows meeting someone again and again can't be a coincidence, and he also feels a little bit of connection in between. After a lot of walking he did find a break room that was still a little bit intact and fortunately he did find some cushions there.

New's train of thoughts got cut off when he heard Tay calling his name.

"Here are some pillows, Now you can sleep comfortably." Tay said while making a little bed on the floor with pillows so that New can sleep comfortably.

"Thank you so much for doing all this for me." New said

"No worries, we're friends right." Tay smiled.

"Yes, we are friends." New smiled

Tay covers both of them with his coat and they do sleep a little close to each other to prevent them from cold. As they both turned their backs to each other they both had a smile on their face and a little bit of idea how a person sleeping next to them will become such an important part of their life.

I didn't plan on writing this chapter, but I really want to write something. So I thought why not give you guys a short fluffy chapter.

Vote and Comment

See Ya!!