CHAPTER-16

New was shocked, he couldn't believe Tay messaged him after not talking for so long. He thought it was all just a spur of the moment and Tay will never contact him again, but as people say "If you pray hard enough for something, nobody can stop you from having it." And maybe New prayers were finally answered. He was excited and nervous at the same time, what was going to happen?Why did Tay suddenly ask him to meet?.

But everybody can see how happy he is.

"Why are you so happy and it looks like your world is ending at the same time." Gun asked while walking in the room.

"Tay messaged me, Gun." New said while looking through his closet to find something good to wear.

"That idiot finally texted you. I was gonna go and smash his head." Gun said

"Maybe he was busy somewhere. That's why he didn't get the time to text or call, you know he is a very big businessman." New said.

"Whatever," Gun replied, not sounding a little bit interested in the conversation.

"Now tell me what I should wear." New asked rummaging through his closet.

New waited for a few minutes without getting any reply from Gun which was a little strange because Gun always helps him with his outfits. New turned around to see Gun typing on his phone and it annoyed New that he still didn't figure out who Gun was talking with and Gun was not telling him either.

"Who are you talking with?" New asked, crossing his in front of his chest. "And don't tell me it's no one, because you get quite lost talking to this person and that happens very less." New pointed out.

Gun was going to lie once again, but when he saw New's furious face he knew there is no way he can get out of this one. So he thought to come clean.

"It 's Off." Gun replied blushing a little at the mention of Off's name.

"Off, As in Tay's friend Off." New asked, shocked. He didn't know Gun and Off knew each other, but he can't blame them because he didn't notice as he was so busy with spending all the time with Tay.

"Yes. Tay's friend Off and don't get too shocked what do you want us to do when you and Tay both went on your little dates." Gun said.

New blushed at the mention of their dates. Tay surprised him everyday with something new for a week. Some Days it was strolling in the park and sometimes it was a cute little picnic at the central park.

He remembers his first date with Tay, it was the day after when they confessed to each other in the garden and Tay asked his permission to court him. He was so nervous for their date because it was a new experience for him because nobody ever approaches him due to his overprotective brother.

"What should I wear? I don't have anything good to wear." New was screaming like a madman.

"What do you mean? You don't have anything to wear, you literally have a whole closet full of clothes." Gun said.

"Still I can't find anything good to wear. What if Tay thinks that I'm too shabby and don't know how to dress and there will be no second date. Help me Gun." There were literal tears in New's eyes at this point and Gun thought maybe it was too overwhelming for New.

"Ok, stop crying because you're beautiful in whatever you wear. And as for Tay, that man is whipped for you. So even if you go wearing a rag he will still call you beautiful." Gun said, whipping New's tears.

"Thank you so much Gun. I don't know what I will do without you." New said hugging Gun.

"You don't have to because I'm never leaving you." Gun said hugging New tightly.

A small NewGun chapter. Hope you all like it

Thank you for waiting, because now I have a full plot ready in my mind and I will try to upload it as regularly as I can. And thank for all the Get well soon messages it really helps.

Vote and Comment

See Ya!!!