CHAPTER-19

"WHAT!!" Krist shouted.

"Yes Krist. I went to meet Tay Tawan." New whispered because he was scared of Krist but at the same time he doesn't want to lie to Krist.

"Why? May I ask." Krist asked trying to control his anger because he doesn't want to scare his brother but also wants to hear the reason why his brother went to meet his enemy in the first place.

"Because he is my boyfriend." New wants to tell everything to Krist because he doesn't want to lie to Krist anymore.

"What? Do you know who he is?" Krist shouted again.

"I know everything about him Krist. And I still love him." New said.

"You know he is a mafia boss, does illegal things, and kills people. Yet you still love him."

"You do the same things as him, yet I love you the most in this world. Then why can't I love him." He sounded sad, because he thought Krist would be angry but he would understand him. But Krist is being a hypocrite and New doesn't like that.

"Shut Up, That's how you talk to your big brother" Krist shouted.

New was shocked and had tears in his eyes because Krist never shouted at him. Gun was just sitting there looking at both of them, but he was shocked to see Krist shouting at New because he never did that. New was the most precious person in Krist life. Krist never shouted at anyone especially on New.

"You will not meet that Son of Bitch again." Krist shouted again.

At this point New was frozen where he stood because he doesn't see any reason why Krist is so mad at him. He knows Krist and Tay are enemies but can't his brother forget about their rivalry. Can't he do that for his brother.

"But I love him Krist." New was sobbing at this time.

"But he is not good for you. He is a mafia and a murderer." Krist said.

"YOU ARE TO. STOP BEING SUCH A HYPOCRITE." New shouted.

He was angry and sad at the same time. That caused him to burst out like that.

"No means No and stop shouting like that." Krist said without any emotion in his voice.

"I always did what you say, never complained about because I knew that whatever you're doing it's for me. But this my life Krist. I have full right to make my choices." New was crying on the ground with Gun comforting him.

"It's for your own good." Krist said and started walking to his room.

"You are wrong this time, because I know Tay is not a bad person and you know that too." New said went to his room.

Krist was thinking something standing on the stairs and after that he went to his room as well.

Krist woke up to loud knocking on his door. He woke and look at the time 2    :15 am. "Who is knocking at this hour." Krist thought.

"Open your door Krist." Gun shouted from outside the room.

"What do you want Gun." Krist said standing up from his bed.

"New is not his room, neither is his clothes." Gun said as soon Krist opened the door.

At the same time Krist phone rang and picked up the call without looking at it.

"Hello."

"Krist, Save Me." New shouted.

Like and Comment

See Ya!!