CHAPTER-10

The rays of sun shone through the glass windows on the sleeping figures who somehow in the night had cuddled with each other. New was cuddled in Tay's chest and Tay had an arm wrapped around him with a coat covering both of them. New started waking from sun rays directly hitting his face, he started moving when we felt a restriction against his waist like something was holding him and when he opened his eyes he saw he was lying on something soft which is definitely not floor. After fully waking up he realised he was sleeping on Tay's chest and Tay's arm was wrapped around his waist.

"How are we cuddling in the first place? We were sleeping on opposite sides. I should get up from here or it will be awkward." New thought as he tries to get up from the make up  bed Tay had made for them. As he tried removing Tay's arm from around him, he felt Tay stirred and he stopped. And then he felt himself pulled into Tay's embrace once again. Still feeling exhaustion from all the events happened the previous day, New found himself falling asleep in the warm embrace.

After maybe an hour later New felt someone shaking him. When he realised Tay was shaking him, he woke and faced Tay who was smiling at him and at that moment New had one thought in his mind "The sun that shines so brightly everyday has nothing on Tay.", but his thoughts got cut off when Tay asked him.

"Are you okay now!!" Tay asked, still sounding a little bit worried.

"I'm quite alright, haven't felt better." New said, still embarrassed from the previous events.

"That 's better. Now we need to get out of here. Let me call Off." Tay said standing up from the floor.

Tay stood up and started walking around trying to call Off but the call wasn't connecting and when it finally connected Tay's phone got switched off.

"Shit" Tay shouted.

"What happened." New asked

"Nothing, my phone just died. Looks like we have to find a way ourselves." Tay said, wearing his coat.

As New tries to stand up, his legs give out and fall back down.

"Are okay." Tay asks.

"I'm fine, but i think I'm too weak to walk." New said again trying to stand up.

"Get on my back. I will carry you." Tay offered.

"You don't have to. I will just try walking after sometime again." New refused.

New was keep on refusing to every idea Tay offered and at the end Tay picked him up bridal style, and now he has a sulking and pouting New in his arms.

"Why are you pouting." Tay asked, still amused from New's behaviour.

"I'm such a burden to you, you've to do everything for me and I'm feeling quite guilty." New whined cutely.

"You're not a bother and I'm doing this because I want to."

After half an hour of roaming around the building to find an exit, they finally found a little staff door at the kitchen of the cafeteria.

When they got out of the building they saw lots of fire brigade and ambulances there. As soon as they got out of the crowd New saw Gun running towards him and he jumped from Tay's arm and hugged Gun tightly.

"Are you okay, I was so worried." Gun asked while tears were pouring out of his eyes.

"I'm fine. Thanks to Tay, he saved me or I will be dead by now." New was also crying because when saw all the fire around him, he never imagined he would be able to see his best friend or brother again.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again. And Thank you so much Tay for saving him." Gun said.

"There is no need to thank me Gun, that's what friends do for each other and we are friends right New." Tay said, smiling.

"Yes, we are friends." New said trying not to sound disappointing and he doesn't even know why he is so disappointed.

"We all should go to the hotel now, we all are pretty tired." Off suggested.

"You both go ahead, I'm gonna take New to the hospital for the quick check up." Gun said.

"Ok, we will meet you back at the hotel." Tay said.

As both of them parted ways again but this time they had a smile on their and one thought in their mind.

"I think I like him."

Looks like they have figured out their feelings and if all goes well maybe they confess to each other so. Let's what happens.

And Thank you guys for giving all the love to the story. It is my first story, I didn't expect it to go on 2nd number in #taynew but it all happened because of you guys love and support. Please keep on giving all the love to the story I really appreciate it. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Vote and Comment

See Ya!!