CHAPTER-17

Tay was thinking maybe texting New was not right because he still not ready to tell New about anything. And he knows when he tells New everything, he also has to come clean about his family and mafia too. Arm and his other friends or gang members don't understand why he has to talk to New, just simply kidnap him and kill him because New is his biggest enemy's biggest weakness, but Tay doesn't think like that. New didn't have anything to do with the mafia and Tay can't hurt somebody he loves. So, at the end Tay decided to meet with New and tell him everything.

New was nervous when he entered the cafe Tay asked him to meet, because somewhere in his mind he was getting thoughts that maybe Tay wouldn't show up and it's all a big prank once again and you can't blame him Tay didn't talk with him for 2 weeks and suddenly messaged him to meet him.

As New was roaming his eyes around the cafe looking for Tay, his eyes caught a figure sitting at the far end of the cafe trying to blend in with the crowd, but his over the top Gucci suit was standing out like sore thumb but not in a bad way. New thought how someone can be so arrogant and lovely at the same time while walking towards Tay.

Tay saw New walking towards him and stood up to greet him.

"Hi baby." Tay said trying to not make it awkward.

"Don't call me baby." New sounded annoyed. He doesn't get it why Tay is acting so normal like nothing happened. Like he didn't text or called him for two weeks.

"Why what happened?" Tay was trying to ignore the fact that he didn't have any contact with New from the last 2 weeks.

"What happened?Are you serious Tay. You didn't text or call me and when I tried to reach out to you, you ignored me." New was fuming. He wanted to shout at Tay, want to tell him how hurt and sad he was feeling these past weeks. But he doesn't want to create a scene in the cafe and wants to talk this out peacefully.

"Why did you call me to meet up. I thought you didn't want anything to do with me because as long as I know people talk with each other especially if they're boyfriends." New said quoting his sentence with his fingers. He wanted to meet Tay and he was very happy when he received the message from the older but now he is feeling annoyed because Tay is acting like nothing happened and everything is ok. New want to hear Tay's side of the story but he is angry too.

"I'm sorry for that, but I called you here just to tell you the reason why I did that." Tay said desperately.

"Fine, tell me." New said crossing his arms.

"Please, when I tell you this don't leave me. I really like you and really want to be with you." Tay said.

"I'll be the judge of that." New said.

"Ok, Firstly you need to know I'm not just a businessman. I'm Thailand's most feared Mafia 'Tawan Vihokranta' and I know it is shocking and I should have told you but I think you would understand that I can't disclose my identity like that." Tay said, trying to make New understand him.

"Why do you think I should understand." New was so calm about this because he already knew who Tay is. I mean Tay said he is Thailand's most feared and New lives in Thailand and how did Tay think he didn't know that.

"Because I know you are from a mafia family too and you're Krist Thitipoom's younger brother."

"Oh, so you already did a background check on me. I thought we were getting to know each other." New was a little hurt from Tay's statement that Tay doesn't trust him and got New's background and all the information from the files.

"Not yours, your brother's." Tay said.

"My brother 's. Why?" New was shocked by the new information.

"Because both of us are arch enemies." Tay said slowly.

"Yes boss, looks like we finally found Tawan Vihokranta's weakness." 

So Tay told everything to New. What will be New's decision?

And who is stalking Tay and New.

Like and Comment

See ya!!!!