CHAPTER-1

Krist was pacing in his study because he just got the news that another one of their shipments has been raided by the police and due to this there is going to be a very big loss. Due to his position in the society no one can dare to arrest him but that doesn't mean they are not going to cease his shipments to make him lose his business. He was in such a bad mood at that time that no one even dared to go talk to him because they know they can literally get shot in their head. No one other than his sweet little brother New Thitipoom whom he loves the most and can never deny any requests made by him. After the death of his parents New is the only family he had. And with the responsibility of gang and business, he developed quite an overprotectiveness towards his brother, which sometimes got out of hand. As he was thinking how to make his shipments more secured, he heard a door open and New's voice calling his name. He heard New's footsteps ascending the stairs and towards his study and he knows now he has to drop his tense face and be happy for New because he knows New doesn't like seeing him all tensed and angry and New's is the most precious person in Krist's life. So as New says as it goes in the Thitipoom's Home. And he can't share mafia's related problems with New because he knows New doesn't want anything to do with "THE LUNAS".

"KRIST, where are you" New shouted in the hallway.

"I'm in study, newwie" Krist shouted back.

New ran across the hallway to his brother's study because he knows he is brother is going to be super happy when he tells him that he came first in the class and the college is deciding to take them on a one week trip to America as the class result was so outstanding and they want the students to see NASA.

"Krist, I'm so happy" New was literally jumping on his toes.

But it didn't faze Krist a little bit because that is normal for new.

"Why?" Krist asked, grinning at new's antics.

"I came first in my class" he exclaimed happily

"Wow, my baby brother is so intelligent. What do you want, ask me anything" Krist said while patting New's hair softly.

"I can ask you anything and you will not deny it. Promise" New asks softly.

"Promise, Now tell me what do you want"

"Let me go on a one week college trip to america. Please" New whispered, knowing his brother will get angry.

"WHAT" Krist shouted.