CHAPTER-20

As soon as Krist heard New's voice it was like his world stopped moving, the phone fell from his hand and he collapsed on the floor. How can New be captured by someone? The one person he loves the most can't be in the situation of life and death. The person he protected all his life can't be in jeopardy because of him, because he knows for sure whoever kidnapped New is because of him, because of his work. He has to think of something quickly because he can't let New be there for long, who knows what can happen to him.

"Krist What happened? Who was it.?" Gun asked frantically because his best friend is nowhere to be found and some phone call caused Krist to collapse on the ground. That never happens.

"New." Krist whispered.

"What?" Gun asked. He was losing his mind trying to think what even the phone call was about. And why is Krist whispering New's name.

"New is kidnapped." Krist said, still in shock.

"What!" At that moment Gun's first thought was New doesn't deserve this. He is the most purest being on this planet and he will kill that person with his bare hands who tries to hurt his newwie.

"It is all your fault." Gun shouted at Krist.

Krist was literally scared for the first time in his life looking at Gun shockingly.

"What. How is it my fault?" Krist asked.

"It is your fault because of you he went outside the house at this hour and without me because he was fucking sad that his brother whom he treats as god can't accept the fact that he is in love." Gun shouted with tears streaming down his face.

"But he is in love with Tawan Vihokranta." Krist said.

"So what if he is in love with someone who is just like you." Gun said.

"You know Krist, People say a girl always chooses a boyfriend/husband who is like her father. New sees you as his father that's why he chose someone who is like his father."

At that moment Krist felt so guilty that without hearing New's side or why he loves Tay so much that he is ready to go against his brother he shouted at him. He shouted at his New. Thinking about New brought tears in Krist's eyes.

"I'm such a bad brother Gun." Krist sobbed.

"You're not a bad brother Krist. Just you're over possession can be dangerous sometimes."

Tay's POV

Tay was pacing back and forth thinking about it because he didn't receive New's call. Maybe New fell asleep or Krist took his phone so that he can't contact Tay.

Off told Tay that he got to know from Gun that Krist knows about New and him and from then he is worried sick because he knows Krist and him are enemies and he also knows how precious New is for Krist and he will never let him have a relationship with him. But he will do anything for New even if he has to beg on his knees.

His train of thoughts got interrupted by the ringtone of his phone.

"Hello Tawan Vihokranta speaking. Who is this?" Tay said

"Krist Thitipoom."

Sorry it's been a long time since I last updated but today I got a little time from my busy schedule so I thought why not treat you guys with a little chapter.

ENJOY!!!

SEE YA!!