CHAPTER-22

"How could you shout at him like that." Tay shouted at Krist.

He was fuming because how could Krist can shout Newwie. His Newwie and now Newwie got kidnapped because of him.

"It's not the time to shout Tay. We should search for New." Gun said, trying to calm Tay down.

"You're right. We should search for New." Tay said.

"I'm sending my people to search around. You have the best hacker in the world tell him to find his location." Krist said while dialing his phone.

"How will he be able to track him? New doesn't have a phone with him." Gun said also trying to contact some people.

"His bracelet has a chip, His ring has a chip." Both Tay and Krist said at the same time.

"What?" Gun said.

Tay and Krist looked at each other shocked and slightly embarrassed.

"I put the tracker in his bracelet which I gave him on his 10th birthday." Krist said.

"The one he never takes off." Gun said slightly shocked.

"Yes. I got it installed after the one time he got lost on a school trip. And yes he doesn't know." Krist said remembering how stressful that day was when New's teacher called him saying she can't find him in the zoo.

10 Years Ago

Krist was working as usual in his office when he got a phone call from New's school. At first he thought maybe he was late to pick up New, but when he looked at the clock it was just 12:30 in the afternoon which was way before the school dismissed. Due to all his thinking the phone got cut and he thought maybe it was a wrong dial. But after some time the phone rang again and he picked up the call without looking at it.

"Hello," Krist answered.

"Is this New Thitipoom's guardian?" Someone asked from the other side.

"Yes. Is he alright?" Krist asked now slightly worried because the school doesn't call unless it's an emergency.

"I don't know." The teacher whispered because they knew New's brother is a big businessman and 70% funds for school comes from his company.

"What do you mean you don't know." He asked angrily already prepared to go to school if something is wrong with New.

"You know we came to the zoo for the school trip." the teacher said.

"Yes."

"When I was counting the children to come back to school and one was missing which is New." the teacher answered timidly afraid of the outcome.

"What? You lost my Newwie." Krist shouted. "Wait there I'm coming and your job will be in big trouble" He said and cut the phone call.

"Earth send everyone to the local zoo to find New." He said and went out of the office.

Present

"And he was sleeping near the polar bear exhibit hugging his favourite polar bear plushie." Gun said remembering the incident.

"Why did you put a tracker on my brother?" Krist asked.

"Because of these very situations. I knew if New stays close to me. He will be in everyone's radar and I should always be aware of his location." Tay said.

"So, why don't you leave him." Krist asked, still a little bitter about the situation.

"Because I love him and He loves me. That's enough reason for me." Tay said standing up and dialing Arm's number.

The moment Tay said those words Krist saw the look in his eyes, the very look he has when he talks about Singto. And that was enough for Krist to convince him that Tay will never let anything happen to New.

"He found a good one right?" Gun asked looking at Krist.

"He did." Krist said, wiping the tear that left his eyes.

"I called Arm. He will tell us soon." Tay said drinking the water from the glass.

"I will ask the guards if they saw something." Gun said going outside.

"Krist I want to tell you something." Tay said sitting beside Krist.

"What?" Krist said.

"Whatever we have between us is totally professional and trust me I will never make your brother a part of it because I love him so much even more than this mafia and that is something and I will protect him with all I have" Tay said.

Krist was shocked after hearing Tay's little speech.

"You can trust me." Tay said while patting Krist shoulder and standing up.

"Tay" Krist called out.

"Yes," Tay said, turning around.

"I trust you." Krist said with a little smile

The same moment Tay got a message from Arm with New's location.

"Let's kill this bastard." Tay said smiling at Krist.