CHAPTER-7

New and Gun arrived at the location quite late due to traffic, both of them were running towards the elevator as they don't want to be more late because Krist just called and told them the client is leaving the office in half an hour because he has a flight and that was 20 mins before. As New wasn't able to eat and sleep properly past 2 days, he was a bit exhausted and all the running is making him dizzy and he thought that him being dizzy will only cause them to be more late so he thought to stay in the waiting room and let Gun go and collect the documents from the client.

As New was sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone, his thoughts were somewhere else and he really was not attentive to what was happening in his surroundings. He was once again lost in the thoughts of that stranger who can't get out of his brain.

Due to lack of sleep, he didn't know when he fell asleep on the couch. As Gun was getting the documents from the client everyone heard a fire alarm go off. There was a large fire in one of the meeting rooms due to some short circuit. And the office interior was made of fully wood, the whole building caught fire really quickly which caused a chaos in the office and everyone was running for the exits. Gun tried to find New but people dragged him outside with them and he thought maybe New is already outside but he didn't know that New is still sleeping in the secluded area of the waiting room.

Both Tay and Off just finished their meeting and were going towards the cafeteria to get something to eat when they heard the fire alarm and saw all the people running from here and there. Both saw how the fire was spreading throughout the office and they didn't think twice when they started running towards the exit. Fortunately both of them make it out of it alive, but as they were catching their breaths they heard someone shouting, that person seems to be crying too. As they got close to the voice, they saw the short boy that was the boy who was fighting with Tay.

"Please, someone help! My friend is inside." Gun was sobbing

"Sir, we have to wait for the fire brigade to come." The security guard tried to comfort Gun.

"But, this building will literally burn to ashes when they come."

"We can't do anything sir." The guard said.

New stirred in his sleep due to loud noises and he tried to stand up from the sofa quickly because he smelled smoke with all the noises and he got the idea what was happening. He was still feeling a little dizzy, not as bad as before, he tried to find the exit but because he didn't know the office layout it was quite difficult for him to find exits other than the main which was literally blocked by a giant log in front of it. As he was thinking what he could do, all the smoke around him was making it hard to breath and due to all the exhaustion and smoke New fell unconscious in the middle of the waiting room.

Off was lost in his thoughts looking at the short boy, he heard people shouting and when he turned around he saw his best friend going towards the office building.

He thought Tay had finally lost his mind and ran towards him.

"Tay, Tay stop where are you going." Off shouted.

"I'm going inside to save him." Tay sounded worried.

"Are you mad, You can't save him, you're not a superhero. Let's wait for the fire brigade."

"For how long Off, He can die in there. And if that happens I don't know what I will do." Tay shouted but his voice dropped in the end and he was literally looking very worried.

"Why Tay? We don't even know him." Off tried his very best to stop his friend.

"I don't Off. I don't know."

After that Tay went inside the building through the fire exit and Off was left shocked thinking when did his best friend start worrying about others.

Hii guys!! I hope you're enjoying the story.

Let's see what happens?

Vote and Comment

See Ya!!!