CHAPTER-15

Two days have gone without any interaction between them, both of them were not in their right mind. Tay was thinking what he is going to do about this situation and New was losing his mind thinking maybe Tay didn't like him at all and it was just revenge or some prank Tay had pulled. He was so sad and gloomy that he didn't want to talk to anyone or he was not even going to college. Krist noticed New's behaviour but he let him be because he doesn't want to sound nosy but he will definitely help New if something is bothering him.

"Krist. Can I ask you something?" New said accompanying on the sofa.

"You can ask me anything." Krist said.

"Did you ever love someone?" New asked, sounding sad.

The question struck Krist hard because he suddenly remembered his lover who he has lost to cancer. Singto was a precious soul whom Krist loved the most and they spent very good moments together. But nobody can go against fate and their lives together were till there, but Singto is still in his heart and he can never replace him.

"Krist are you here?" New asked, flashing his hand in front of Krist's eyes.

"Yes, sorry I was thinking about something. What were you asking." Krist said, trying to control his tears.

"I was asking, Have you ever loved someone?" New said.

"I did love someone once, And I still love them." Krist said.

"How did that turn out?"

"It was the most beautiful feeling I've ever felt in this world.We were so happy together, but life had different plans and no matter how much you try life always does what it wants." Krist said.

At that moment New saw a look of longing on Krist's face. The look he has never seen on his brother's face. Krist was always so good at hiding emotions, didn't cry when their parents died, never felt sad when something bad happened to him. So, it was very new for him to see any emotion on Krist face other than the smiley face he displayed to New.

"Why are you asking me this? Did you meet someone on the trip?" Krist teased New.

"No. I was just asking out of curiosity." New said standing from the couch.

"New. You can share anything with me." Krist said.

"You too Krist." New said going to his room.

As soon as New went to his room he received a message from Tay.

"Let's meet up."

You all guys wanted Singto and Krist. I try adding them. Hope you all like it.

And let's see why Tay wants to meet up with New.

Once again sorry guys it is a short chapter but please i will write a better chapter. This chapter is here just because I promised an update today, but please try to understand I can't write really long chapters because I'm a new writer. That 's it.

Hope you're enjoying reading this and please don't leave it in between.

And I promise you all I will finish this story and I hope you all love reading it.

Vote and Comment

See Ya!!!