CHAPTER-12

Tay was sitting in the restaurant scrolling through his phone while waiting for New. His phone rang, he thought maybe it was New asking him where he was sitting but when saw it was Arm calling him.

He thought of cutting the call and maybe calling him when he gets some free time but then remember he only ever calls him when it is something important.

But he picked up the phone.

"Hello Arm is it important." Tay asked.

"Yes Tay. Are shipments got attacked by Thitipooms."

"What happened."

"Me and Lee went there to check the shipment like we always do and you won't believe Tay it was a total ambush." Arm said.

Tay was literally fuming with anger. He would have let it go but it had happened more than once.

"That fucker Krist he is really testing my patience right now. You know what I need every information about him because I want to make him drink his own medicine." Tay said angrily.

As Tay was giving Arm the instructions about what to do he noticed New entering the restaurant and raised his hand to let him know where he was.

"Ok Arm. I will talk to you later and I need all his information as soon as possible." Tay said and cut the call.

New approached the table, Tay stood up from the chair to greet New.

"Hey. How are you now?" Tay asked New.

"I'm better now." New said smiling. He couldn't believe he was going to tell Tay that he likes him.

"Have a seat." Tay said and both of them took their seats and ordered something to eat so they can talk without anyone disturbing them.

"So, you want to tell me something." Tay said.

"You say it first." New insisted.

"New, tell me."

"Ok, Fine. I know we didn't start on the right foot and it's literally 2 days we've been friends and maybe not even friends after what I'm going to say to you. Probably even hate me." New said now thinking maybe this is a bad idea and he can lose the friendship with Tay.

"Nothing will ever make me hate you. Always remember that." Tay said, sounding so serious.

"That's good to hear. I want to say that I don't know when it happened or how it happened but I always get the bubbly feeling when I'm around you and like I'm the happiest when I'm around you and I think that means I like you." New said quietly.

Tay was shocked and happy at the same time. He can't believe that someone finally returned his feelings.

On the other hand New was having a total panic attack because Tay was not speaking anything and he was getting worried that he had already ruined his newfound friendship. Due to this a few tears left his eyes and he didn't realise when he let out a quiet sob, which bought Tay out of his shock.

"Hey, Hey why are you crying." Tay asked, whipping New's tears.

"You feel disgusted with me and you don't want to be my friend anymore." New said, pouting still a few tears coming out of his eyes.

"Who said that to you." Tay was trying really hard not to smile at New's antics because he looks just so cute with the pout on his face.

"You were not saying anything and I got sad thinking you don't want anything to do with me anymore." New said.

"Let's get out of here and we will talk in some place quite ok." Tay said and stood up from the chair, paid for the dinner and took New's hand and took him near the fountain in the garden.

"Now I'm gonna be very serious." He took New's hand in his and looked in his eyes and said. "I like you too."

New was shocked hearing Tay said that and can't believe that his feelings were not reverted and he is very happy for that.

"After saying that. Please give me the permission to court you." Tay said, wrapping his arms around New's waist.

"Of course. Tay." New said wrapping his arms around Tay's neck while playing with his hair.

That moment was perfect for them, nobody can destroy that for them but they didn't know that was just the calm before the storm.

So they finally confessed and what do you think about Krist from Tay's side.

I know the updates are delaying and the story is going very slow, it's my first time writing a story and I also have assignments and classes. So please bear with me and please don't stop reading this story even if the updates get a little late but I promise you all I will complete this story no matter what.

Thank you for all the votes and comments I really appreciate it.

Vote and Comment.

See Ya!!!