CHAPTER-4

"What is happening to me" was Tay's first thought as soon as he returned to his cabin. Tay was confused because he never experienced this feeling before. And it was strange for him to even think about anyone else for more than a moment and now all his thoughts are about that boy.

"Maybe I'm too tired and stressed, that's why I'm feeling like this." Tay reassured himself and got comfortable on his seat and went to sleep.

On the other side of the plane New was thinking the same thing as Tay as what was happening to him. I agree that the stranger whose name he still doesn't know is attractive and hot but it is strange for New to get attracted to someone in such a short amount of time. For God sake, he doesn't even know the name of that man, how can he be attracted to someone.

"Why are you so shocked, What even happened there." Gun asked New.

"Nothing, We shouldn't have gone there, that's all." New said, still in a daze.

"Ok, You should sleep or you'll be cranky when we land." Gun said.

"I'm not cranky." New whined.

"Fine, Go to sleep."

As the flight landed, both New and Tay were looking out of the window thinking the same thing. Was it a coincidence that they keep on meeting or maybe it's some type of fate. Tay wants to meet the person who is keeping his mind so occupied once again.

At the Airport.

When both of them got out of the plane. New tried so hard to find Tay in the crowd and the same goes with Tay. But due Airport being so busy because it's the christmas time, they weren't able to find each other.

"Yo Tay, Why are you so lost." Off asked Tay as they sat in their car.

"What are you talking about. I'm not lost or anything." Tay said

"You're in a daze from when we board the flight. If there is something on your mind, you know you can tell me." Off assured Tay.

"I know Off, but trust me there is nothing."

"Ok"

"You know, you can tell me if there is anything that is bothering you." Gun said to New.

"I'm telling you for the 100th time, Gun, there is nothing bothering me." New reassured Gun.

"If you say so. But you should call Krist. He will have our heads if we didn't call him."

"You're right."

New dialled Krist's number as the bell was ringing he got lost again in the thoughts.

"Hello, Newwie!!." He heard from the other side of the phone.

"Hello, Krist."

"How are you, are you safe, did your flight landed, is everything alright." Krist started asking questions.

"One question at a time Krist, But yes I'm safe. We are already and are on our way to the hotel and everything is fine here." New tried to reassure Krist.

"Sorry, you know how worried I get for you." Krist said.

"I know Krist, but if you don't mind I will call in the evening because I'm so tired and it's a long drive to the hotel and I really want to sleep for sometime." New said tiredly.

"Of course, Newwie. I will call you in the evening. Sleep now."

"Bye Krist. Love you."

"Bye Newwie. Love you too."

As all the students got off the bus and gathered around in the lobby waiting for their room keys. As soon as everyone got their room keys. New and Gun went towards the elevator. As they ascended the elevator, as the elevator door started closing, they heard someone shouting.

"Please, hold the lift."

They saw two men running towards them and New was shocked because one of them is that stranger he saw on the airport and plane.

As the two male ascended the elevator, New and Tay looked at each other and at the same time and said "What are you doing here?"

They met again. Lets see what happens??

Vote and Comment.

See Ya!!