CHAPTER-5

New and Tay were both shocked when they saw each other on the elevator and how they were thinking about each other the moment they boarded the plane. But at that time Tay was pissed because he just lost a deal with an important business man and we all know not to mess with Tay when he is pissed.

"Are you stalking me?" Tay accused New.

As New was still tired from the flight, his brain was trying to process what was happening but the accusation by Tay made him pissed.

"Why would I stalk you?" New shouted.

"You're following me from the airport, that can't be the coincidence. Who sent you both to stalk me."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Mister, Nobody is stalking you and maybe it's you who is doing all the stalking." New fights back.

"How dare you accuse me?" As both of them were getting pretty angry, Gun and Off were looking at each other on how to stop this fight.

"Shut Up, both of you. Nobody is stalking anyone. We are here on a college trip and I guess you both are here for something too." Gun said

"We're here for a meeting and come on Tay, we have to wake up early tomorrow." Off said

"Never let me see you again." Tay said angrily to New

"Likewise." New sounded pissed.

Both of them turned their backs to each other and went different ways. Off and Gun standing in the middle still trying to process what even happened here.

"Why are you standing there Off, come on." Tay shouted, still walking.

"Wait for me, New." Gun shouted to the retreating New's figure.

As he was thinking I have to run or he will go somewhere without me and we can't have that because Krist will have his head when he gets to know he left Newwie alone even for a moment.

"Who does he think he is? Some kind of a prince or a celebrity, who people will stalk." New was thinking how dare someone can accuse him of stalking when he didn't even do anything which points to the fact that he is a stalker. He agrees he found him attractive and wants to meet him again but he never planned to stalk him, all their meetings were mere coincidences. After talking to him, he thinks that he only has good looks, not a good brain. I mean who in their right mind starts accusing people out of nowhere.

"Wait up, New." Gun shouted from behind.

New stopped walking to wait for Gun. When Gun reached him, he was out of breath from all the running.

"I didn't know, you can walk so fast." Gun said

"I'm already piss Gun, don't make me more angry."

"What even happened there, Do you know him?" Gun said softly not to make New more angry.

"Nothing, just some brainless person trying to accuse and no I don't know him." New said and started walking towards his room.

Gun was shocked because he never seen New like this as they were both together since childhood. He also knows there is no use in talking to New right now, he will eventually tell him when he cools down.

On the other side of the lobby

"What the fuck was that Tay. Do you know him and why were you accusing him?" Off shouted as soon as both of them entered their room.

"No one, you need to know off." Tay said unbothered.

"I didn't need to know, but you can go off accusing people and risking your identity." Off shouted.

Tay thought Off was angry for no reason, it doesn't even concern him and to think of he doesn't even know why he accused that cute boy for stalking.

He really needs some sleep maybe then his mind will work properly.

"I don't want to talk about this now. Please go to sleep and let me sleep too." Tay said tiredly.

"Fine, But you know you will have to tell me eventually."

"I will when I figure it out myself."

As both of them lay in the bed on each side of the hotel thinking the same thing.

"Why is he affecting me so much."

What will happen next?

They will hate each other forever or maybe not.

Keep reading to find out.

Vote and Comment

Take care and See Ya!!!