Chapter 22: I'm Sorry

(Alexa's POV)

He was gone. She was gone. It was gone. I had lost my baby. I know it came from that jackass Jake, but it was my first. I didn't care who it came from. I would've made sure he didn't turn out like its real father. Niall and I would've lived it to the fullest. I couldn't help but break down and cry my heart out. I could barely see anything through my tears. All I heard was Niall screaming," You jackass!! What the fuck is wrong with you!!" He was ready to blow.

(Niall's POV)

Alexa broke down. It hurt me so bad to see her like this. I looked at Jake. He was in shock. He was backing up until her bumped into the table behind him. He couldn't stop staring her. I lost it all my rage came out.

"You jackass! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You just killed YOUR own first unborn child. You've hurt Alexa way past the point of full recovery. You have destroyed more than just your life. And what the hell was it for Jake?! You had the most perfect girl in the world by your side and now you've lost her. You had the perfect life and now you've kissed it goodbye." He just stood there in shock. "What the fuck! Answer me you dumb ass!"

Just then we heard a knock. It sounded like it was coming from the front door. Jake snapped out of his "trance" and ran upstairs. I just looked at Alexa. She just was looking down and crying. Just then we heard screaming and Jake and another person talking. What was going on.

(Hannah's POV)

I was riding in the car for awhile. We finally came to a stop.

"Wait here for a minute Hannah. Ill be back." He said. How did he know my name?

It took a while but he did come back, but he wasn't alone. I knew that horrible voice. It was Jake. They were talking.

"Good job Hunter. I didn't think you had it in you." Jake said.

"Do we have to do this Jake. She's innocent. They all are. What'd they even do?" Hunter said.

"Just shut up! They deserve everything they get! Now help me get her out of the car." Before I knew it someone had thrown me over their shoulder and was bringing me somewhere. I started screaming and kicking and trying to get free.

"Let go of me!! Let me go!! Please!" I said.

"Shut up bitch!" Jake said. We had made it inside. We walked a little ways and before I knew it I was placed on a bed.

"Im sorry. Ill do whatever I can." Hunter whispered to me be fore he left.

"Hunter come on! I got something for you to clean up." Jake said.

"What is it?" Hunter asked.

"Just grab the bleach and mop and come on." He said.

What was going on? What did Jake need Hunter to clean up? Where was I? How was I gonna get out? So many questions that I didn't have answers to.

---------------------------------------------

Really sorry for this late update. A lot has been going on and apparently my friends are going to kill me. Pray for me!! Hahahahaha!! Promise ill update again soon. Love all my fans and readers. Leave your comments. I love seeing comments.