Chapter 15: He's Awake! But He Doesn't Know!

(Alexa's POV)

I woke up. I was still tied up and my neck was killing me. It was dari and super quiet. I thought I could literally hear my heart beating. I tried to sit up. It was kind of hard but I did it. I got up from the bed and felt around for the light switch. When I finally found it I flicked it on.

This room was so familiar. There were dolls everywhere, a regular twin sized bed with floral printed sheets, and a big dresser with a mirror. It hit me. I knew where I was. Jake had taken me here before. Im at his parents lake house. He took me here last summer. It was when I knew I was in love with Jake. Boy was that a mistake.

I searched everywhere for my phone. Of course I didn't have. I left it at my apartment. Even if I did have it Jake would've taken it away. I turned around a went towers the door I turned the knob. Of course, its locked. I'm stuck in this fricken room until Jake comes. God how screwed can I get.

(Hannah's POV)

I woke up in Liams arms. He was snoring. He normally snores when hes forced to sleep uncomfortably. I stretched and yawned. Liam popped up screaming, "Don't hurt her!".

"What were u dreaming about?" I asked

"Nothing. It was just a horrible horrible dream that I would die if it ever came true!" He started getting angry.

"Calm down babe. Please tell me.

"I was dreaming that Jake was hurting u. And I walked in on him

m holding a knife to ur throat. It was the worst thing ever" he cupped his head in his hands. I leaned over and kissed him on his cheek.

"Babe don't worry it Jake ever tried to hurt me id beat his ass." He giggled

"Ill allow language for that one." He kisses me on the lips this time.

"U know I love u right." He asked

"Of course I do how could u not" I said jokingly. He giggled again

"Well don't u forget."

After that Harry walked in with a cup of coffee.

"Dude u never drink coffee. What's up?" Liam said

"Amanda likes it so I thought id try this morning.............. It was a bad choice." We laughed at the face he made as he swallowed. He went and threw it away.

"So what'd I miss?" He ask.

"Nothing just that Liam loves me" I said happily. He kisses me again.

"Ewwwww get a room" Harry said

"Awwwww is hazz jealous?" Liam teased.

"No! My fine pair of lips is in room 18" Harry said.

"What'd u call me?" Amanda said surprising us with her presence.

"Um that ur the wind beneath my wings. I could never live without u. I would die without u........ I love u!" Harry said trying to save his butt

"Its to late I heard what u said, but nice cover up. Hahaha" Amanda said. She kissed him and then sat in his lap.

It was all good again. It felt normal just us friends hanging out being funny and cute with our bfs. But then we realized we sered missing 2 important people out of our group. We weren't complete.

Just then the doctor walked in.

"Hi. Ru the Mr. Horan party?" He asked

"Yes we r. Is he ok?" Liam asked

"Yes ur fried will be ok. He is awake." We all cheered and hugged each other.

"That stab wound got him good though. It punctured his spleen. Hes lucky to be alive."

"Thanks doc. Can we see him now?" Harry asked

"Yes but only 2 at a time. Oh and yes hes asking for an Alexa?"

"Omg! Does ye not remember? Amanda asked.

"Its ok. Me and Liam will go first and explain." Harry said

"Ok" Amanda said. Harry kissed her forhead and motioned to Liam to come on. He kissed my cheek and went off.