Chapter 14: Explain!!

(Alexa's POV)

We had been driving for what felt like hours. We finally stopped. Jake got out first and came to my sure and pulled me out. He was dragging me by my arm. We walked a little ways through what seemed like the woods, but I wasn't completely sure. We got to where we were going. Jake opened the door and pushed me in. I headed him slam it behind me.

"Come on!" He pulled me again. I had no clue where I was going.

He stopped and then threw me again. This time I tripped, but I landed on something soft like a mattress. Ye came up to me and took the bag off of my head. The rope he used to tie me up in the car, he used to tie my hands together.

He started pacing back and forth. I was still crying a little.

"Why ru doing this?" I asked

"I'm doing this for us!" He responded

"What do u mean?"

"He was tearing us apart. He was taking u away from me. I cant have that........ We cant have that"

"Niall didn't do anything except do everything u don't. He loved me, cared for me, and most importantly he didn't abuse me." He gave me a look and ran towards me he got on top of me and started to choke me.

"You got everything that u deserved. If u would've been good and done what ur were told u wouldn't have gotten hurt. And don't u ever say his name again. Hes gone and hes never coming back. I took care of him." He kept choking me. Things were going black and fuzzy. Before I knew it I was out.

(Harry's POV)

Liam and Hannah just got here. They seemed panicked and stressed.

"Where's Amanda? Is she ok?" Hannah asked

"Hi Hannah! Oh fine how ru! Oh that's great!"

"Harry don't play!"

"Alright, alright! Shes fine just a little concussion. Shes in room 18." Once Hannah heard the room number she sped off nearly knocking me down.

I looked at Liam. He was such a wreck.

"Hows Niall?"

"We don't know yet. They said he was pretty banged up. They r bringing him to surgery after that they'll know for sure." He didn't respond for a good 5 minutes.

"What happened?!"

"Jake! That's what happened!"

(Hannah's POV)

I walked to Amanda's room. Well not really more like Dan for my life. When I got there she was sleeping peacefully in her room. She was attached to thus beepy thingy and some other things. I sat in the chair next to the bed. I just held her hand and started crying.

"Dear God! What happened?"

I sat there for another hour till the boys came in. Liam looked like he had been crying and Harry looked like he was about to cry. Liam came and stood behind me, while Harry went on the other side of Hannah. He kissed her forhead and then her nose and then her mouth softly. She always loved it when he did that. He grabbed a chair and sat down holding her hand.

She then slowly woke up.

"Stop doing that!" She grumbled

"But u love it!" Harry said.

"I know." She looked at Harry and kissed him. She looked my way. "Hannah! Liam!"

She gave us the best hug she could in this position.

"Hey love! How u feeling?"

"I just feel a little tired, groggy, and I have a little headache."

"How'd this happen?!" I asked. Everything went quiet.

"I don't really know. I know Jake had something to do with it but I cant remember everything. Just hovering over Niall and all that blood!" She started to cry. Liam did the same.

"I'm gonna go get some tea. Do u lads want want anything?" Liam asked

"Ill take some coffee" I said.

"Ill have some tea too" Harry said.

"I'm good I already have water. Thanks for the offer." Amanda said

Liam left and it was just us 3.

"Harry what happened?" I asked.

"Jake!" Harry replied

"Could u perhaps explain!?" I asked.

"Jake broke into Alexa's apartment. He ended up taken Amanda hostage right in front of us. He wanted Alexa so she traded herself. He threw Amanda down and she hit her head on the wall. He grabbed Alexa and made her slide down the pole outside her window. I was down by Amanda trying to make sure she was ok. Before I knew it Niall was speeding towards Jake. He attacked him but Jake used the knife he had. He cut niall good in the stomach. Alexa kept screaming but Jake just told her to shut up. And then they disappeared."

Everyone was silent.

"Wait so Niall's in the hospital too!"

Ya hes going throw surgery. We wont know how he really is till they finish." Harry said

"So where's Alexa?!" Amanda said. Harry didn't answer.

"Harry! Where's Alexa!?" I said

"We don't know." He finally answered. That ended it all. We remained silent till Liam returned with the drinks.

About 3 hours after Liam returned Amanda was sleeping and we moved to the waiting room. The doctor came out followed by a police officer.

"Hi. Ru with the summers and Horan party?"

"Yes we r." Harry answered

"Well we have news. Mrs. Summers will be fine u can take her home in the morning..... Mr. Horan just got out of surgery and is resting right now we will get more information through the night and if it looks good u can go c him one by one in the morning."

"Thank u doctor!" Harry said.

"Wait rnt u the officer who we dealt with the last time we were here?!" I asked changing the subject.

"Yes I am. I'm very sorry that this happened." He responded

"You let that cyco go, after we warned u that this wasn't over, that he would keep hurting everyone, AND ALL U HAVE TO SAY IS THAT U R SORRY!!??" I said.

"Babe! Shhhhhh. Calm down. Come here." Liam said wrapping me in the biggest hug ever. I couldn't help but start crying.

"I'm very sorry. It was a horrible mistake on our part."

"You bet it was." Harry whispered. Liam just hit him in his arm.

"Thank u officer."

"I am going to need a statement from u young man, about what happened." He said to harry

"Fine." Harry responded. He went with the officer to explain.

Liam brought me back to the seats he cradled me in his arms until I fell asleep. I kept thinking about what happened today, if Alexa was alright, if Amanda and niall were gonna be alright, and if this was ever going to be over. I guess I ll just have to wait to find out. Ugh!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Here's an early update. I'm off of school because of hurricane Issac!!!! Please keep all of Louisiana in ur prayers. Hope u enjoyeed it please keep reading, vote, comment, and pass thus story on to ur friends. Love u guys!!!!!!!