Chapter 10: It Isnt Over

Hi! Sorry this is really late and short. I hips u like it I promise ill update more this weekend. From now on ill be choosing a song for each chapter. For this one I chose Kira Isabella "love me like that". I think it really resembles Alexas and Nialls relationship. Please look it up. Thanks. Enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Niall and I were walking in the park. He was holding my hand and kept looking at me. He asked me every 5 minutes is I was ok. I was still a little sore, but being with Niall made it all better.

"Ru okay do u need to sit down or go-"

"Niall, I'm fine I promise. I'm with u so everything is ok." He had the biggest smile on his face and then he kissed me. Kissing him gave me the best feeling in the world. I felt happy, complete, loved. He just kept smiling and looking at me. It was perfect.

Niall had walked me to my apartment and made sure no one was there. He stayed till Amanda got back from her date with Harry. They walked in laughing and holding hands. They wee getting pretty serious. They were practically with each other 24/7.

"Hey man!" Niall said. Snapping them out of their trance.

" Oh hey Niall, hey Alexa!" Harry said.

"Hey!" I said

"Oh Hey guys! Alexa ru ok?" Amanda asked.

"Ugh! I'm fine, gosh!"

"Someone's a little snippy!" Amanda whispered to Harry.

"I'm sorry. I'm just tired and I have a headache."

"Oh babe! Why didn't u say something? Ill get u ur medicine." Niall said goin to the kitchen to get my medicine.

"Well I have to go babe. Ill see you tomorrow after school." Harry said kissing Amanda. "Ru coming with Niall?" He asked.

"Ummm ya Alexa needs to get some sleep anyway. Ill see u tomorrow babe. I love you get some sleep." Niall smiled and kissed me.

"I love u too." I smiled and kissed him one more time.

"Come on man lets go." Harry said. Niall then gave him a disappointed look and then left. It was just me and Amanda.

"So ru hungry or anything?" Amanda asked

"No I think I'm just gonna go and clean up."

"Ok tell me if u need something." Amanda said smiling and then she walked to her room.

I walked to my room and noticed that my window was now open and there was a piece of paper on my bed. I picked it up and read it. " Hey bitch! Did you miss me? Make sure u know this isn't over. -Jake" I didn't know what to do. I just dropped the paper and started crying. Amanda must have heard me cause she came running into my room.

"Alexa what's wrong?" She screamed. All I could do was cry and curl into a ball. I eventually pointed to the note. She read it and looked around. She saw the window and instantly went to close it.

"Alexa what happened?"

(NIALL'S POV)

"So dude u and Amanda r getting pretty serious?" I asked

"Ya. Shes really special. Shes beautiful, caring, loving,understanding. Shes everything to me. I couldn't live a day without her. I don't know why it took me this long to realize this. And shes sexy too. Hahaha. I love her!" He said

"Wow ive never heard u say something like that u must be really serious about her."

"I am. Shes my everything!"

"I'm happy for u!"

"Thanks" Harry said and then my phone rang. It was Amanda.

(On the phone)

"Hey Amanda! Ru ok? What's wrong? Is Alexa ok?"

"Niall we need u and Harry to come back. Go to ur flat pack a bag and get over here quick."

"Why? What's goin on? Ru guts ok? Amanda!" Before I knew it she was gone. What was goin on?

"Harry we need to go to our flat pack a bag and then go back to the girls flat! Hurry"

"Why? What's goin on?" He asked

"I don't know!"