Chapter 37: All For Love

(a/n)

I did go back and change the ending of chapter 36 justttttt a little. I didn’t like the way I ended it. I feel like she faints way too much. I don’t know. Anyways…... so just FYI she didn’t faint. She’s awake and ya that’s all I changed.

.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------

I couldn’t look at him without crying. I saw the fear behind his glassy blue eyes.

I can’t do this. It’ll hurt him. But I need to. I must do this, or else I’ll just hurt him more later on.

“I can’t be with you anymore. I can’t do this anymore. I mean we’re can’t happen… I hurt you. I’m no good for you,” I said looking down at the floor, unable to keep eye contact with him.

“Baby, no you don’t hurt me. Babe, you’re good for me. I have never been this happy. Alexa, come here please, babe,” he said as he reached out for my hand.

I shook my head. “Niall, you need to let me go. Please just let me go.”

“No Alexa! No! You need to stop blaming yourself! This thing between us is good and I want it-“

“But I don’t,” I lied, closing my eyes and biting lip at the ground.

“What?” The sound of his voice broke me.

“I don’t want this… I never did.”

“You’re lying, Alexa… You love me.”

“No Niall! I don’t!” I finally looked up at him. I had to make it believable. “I never wanted this Niall. I didn’t want you and I still don’t. The only thing I wanted was what came with you. The fame, the gifts, the full treatment. That’s it!” I screamed at, breaking more with every untruthful word.

He just sat in his bed with a blank expression on his face… I needed to hurry up and end this now. “Niall, I’m sorry, but it’s the truth. I tried letting you down easy, but you just had to make this so hard.” I was back to looking at the ground. An ocean of tears was about to break the damns that were my eyelids.