Chapter 18: We're ALL in This!!!

(Nialls POV)

That bastard. How does he think he can get away with this? He has my babe and now he's gonna mes with me and the lads. Game on!

(Hannah's POV)

I still couldn't move. Amanda had ran out of the room. Harry followed her. Liam was still holding me. He took the letter out of my hand. I just hugged him with all my might and cried for what felt like months.

We heard a noise at the door.

"Who's in here?!" The voice was familiar. Now I knew. It belonged to the police officer.

"Its just us. Alexa's friends." I responded through tears. Liam and I walked out to see Amanda and Harry on the couch and the officer taking his hand off his gun.

"Why are y'all here?" The officer asked. Harry just glared at him.

"I dint know. I just had a feeling to come. We found something though." I said still tearing a little.

"What?" He asked. I handed him the letter. He read it. He looked shocked and concerned when he finally looked up. "We have toget u guys out of here. Possibly go through Witness Protection." He responded.

"No! We have a life her. Me and the guys have the band. No! If u had arrested this psycho the first time none of this wwould've happened. Why must we suffer for your mistake?" Harry shouted. Amanda cupped his face and whispered something to him. He calmed down.

"Im sorry about that, but he has a point. We are not going through witness protection." Liam said

"Ok that's fine. Im very sorry for my mistake. More than u think. I hope one day u can forgive me son." The officer said. Harry just glared at him. "Is there anything else you all can tell me about Alexa?"

"Shes vulnerable. Shes sweet nice and suffering right now." Hannah answered.

"She wasn't really hurt during the attack I dont think." Harry said.

"Wait! Guys! After the first attack!" I said

"What about it love?" Liam asked

"The doctor. He said Alexa had a little sign of a fetus or something................ y'all Alexa's also pregnant." I said

"I had totally forgotten." Amanda said

"We have to find her. We need to find them!" I said

"Ok ill do my best." Harry chuckled. The officer continued,"But we need to go now!"

"Why?" Amanda asked. All of a sudden, gun shots. The officer went down. The guys forced us to the ground and covered us. Amanda and I were screaming. They kept coming. 1 minute later it was done, over. We got time to get up the officer was down but alive. Liam and Harry helped him up. We left as fast we could and were on our way to the hospital.

(Alexa's POV)

I woke up on the kitchen floor. My head was pounding. The light was shining through the wind and the birds were singing. How ironic. Jake was sitting at the bar drinking something. I kinda moved and let out a heavy breathe.

"What happened?" I asked. I could see blood on me and around me.

"You didn't listen as usual bitch." He asked. He got. He walked towards me. He started to lay down beside me on the kitchen floor. I tried to scoot away but he yancked me back.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in my ear.

"Please just let me go. Just leave us alone. Well stay out of your life." I pleaded starting to cry.

"See if you hadn't had messed everything up with that fag none of this would have happened." He started gripping my hair. I let out a yelp in pain. "This is all your fault." He repeated.

"Im sorry. Im sorry. Please just let me go................ Let us go!" I said

"Who's us?" He asked with anger. He was shocked though.

"Me and our baby!"

"What I dont have a child!"

"Well you do now. You smart one raped time and time again. What did you expect?!" He let go. He got up and started pacing. He suddenly stopped.

"You little bitch! Youre trying to play me! That's not mine. Its his isn't it!" He screamed

"No I swear it's your's." I was crying now I was so scared.

"You Bitch!" He came and started attacking me. He was kicking and punching me. I couldn't take this. It was too much.

(Amanda POV)

We had made it back to the hospital. We found out the officer had just been shot in the shoulder. He was going to be ok.

I was sitting down in the waiting room with Harry. We were sharing a large cup of tea. Hannah sat with Liam. She had a cup of coffee and Liam had water. They were so cute. Hannah was playing with his hand and they were giggling.

"Hey lads!" Louis said coming down the hall followed by zayn.

"Hey Lou!" Harry and Liam said.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hows Niall?" Hannah asked.

"Hes good. Hes just pissed about the whole Jake and Alexa thing." Zayn answered. "The doctor said we could actually take him home tonight if we want."

"Well I guess we could. He could stay with me." Liam offered

"Well then I guess ill go tell him." Hannah said. She kissed Liam and went to tell Niall.

"So how did everything go at the flat?" Louis asked

"We have to talk. This thing isn't over. We were should that today. " I said. And then Hannah came rushing in.

"Louis where'd Niall go?" Hannah asked

"What do u mean?" He answered

"I mean hes not there. Hes gone." Hannah said frantically. We all rushed to the room. Niall was gone but a note was there. We picked it up.

It said: Now I've got the main bastard. Who's next?

We all were in shock. He has Alexa and her baby and now Niall. Who's next?