Chapter 30: Angels

(Amanda’s POV)

His beautiful face glowing in the sun.

His gorgeous, green orbs reflecting his perfection.

His playful smirk and deep dimple playing with my sanity.

“I’ll protect you, beautiful,” he whispers in my ear, sending chills down my back. I believe every word he says, feeling the safest that I’ve ever felt in my life.

Leaning down, slowly coming closer to my lips, the dream ended. This beautiful angel stopped in his tracks and dropped to the floor.

“Harry?! What’s-“before I even finished the sentence I felt it. The warm, red liquid oozing out onto to my hand. I couldn’t grasp the idea of the sight in front of me. This fallen angel, lying in my arms was losing life.

“I told you I’d protect you, and I still will,” he said with a smile, whipping the tears from my eyes. “I love you… Always have, always will.” He showed me that perfect, innocent smile one last time before he was truly an angel.

I woke up in a panic, crying without control. I couldn’t believe the nightmare I just had.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” just hearing his husky voice made my heart flutter. He made me the happiest person on the face of the planet. I instantly latched onto him, squeezing the life out of him. He just held me, not asking questions.

“I had the worst nightmare ever. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me… my angel.” I just looked into his eyes through my watery ones. He slowly leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips, just what I had been waiting for.

(Kelsey’s POV)

I just couldn’t hurt him. I need to do it for his good.

(Zayn’s POV)

I can’t do this anymore. I’ve had enough. Zayn, I give up. I thought I could make it through with you by my side, but I was wrong. It doesn’t matter who’s by my side, I can’t do this. I don’t want to leave you zany. I don’t want to break up, I just want to escape. I know I’m next. I’ve known Alexa since we were 2, Jake also had thing for me when we were younger, but I denied him. It’s only a matter of time.

By the time you read this will already be gone. I love you Zayn, I truly do, but I can’t keep living in fear. Goodbye. Xoxoxox

I ran up the stairs to the room Kelsey and I were sharing for a while. I bust through the door… Empty with the window open. She was gone.

“Zayn are you ok?” Louis asked. I turned around to face him, tears running down my face.

“She’s gone!” I said wanting to die right there