Chapter 8:What the Hell!

"No! Jake stop it! I'm not cheating on you!" I said angry and scared.

"Don't you dare yell at me you bitch." He said raising his hand as he was about to hit me. Niall then grab his hand.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that. And don't you dare hit her." Niall said with a scary look in his eyes.

"And who do you think you're talking to blondey?"

"I'm talking to a dick. One who doesn't know how to treat or keep a lady." After Niall said that Jake punched him straight in the jaw. Before I knew it they wee both on the ground punched the shit out of each other.

"Stop it! Please! Niall stop it!" I screamed with tears rolling down my face. I couldn't stop it I was in too much pain and couldn't get out of the bed. Before I knew Liam ran in with security. They were pulled off each other. Niall looked bad as if he had taken most of the beating. Jake just looked like he had a black eye. They took Jake out of the room in handcuffs. Before he left he looked at me and said, " Watch your back bitch cause this isn't over." He then looked from me to niall with a weird grin on his face.

They let Niall go. The doctor took him out of the room so that they could look him over. After everyone rushed in.

"Alexa!? Are you ok?" Amanda said so worried.

"This is all my fault! I deserve all of it just let me go! Please! I don't want anyone else getting hurt." U said pleaded with tears streaming down my face.

"Hell no! Alexa, we are not let you go anywhere. We are gonna be with you at all times. Don't worry we can handle him." Hannah said holding my hand.

I just laid there crying my eyes out. Everyone was staring at me. I had no idea where Niall was or how he was doing. I was so scared. I eventually fell asleep. I never stopped thinking about Niall.

When I woke up everyone was talking to the doctor. Not noticing that I was awake.

"Your friend there will need someone constantly with her. Just to be safe. Does she live with anyone?"

"No. She just bought a new apartment. I guess one of us could move in with her." Amanda said sounding like she was still in shock.

"Do you know what's going to happen to Jake?" Hannah said.

"Security cannot hold him since Niall supposedly threw the first punch."

"Niall didn't Jake did!" I said angrily. "Why do u think Niall did?"

"Well there's evidence saying that he didn't. And its too late Jake's already been set free."

"Well here's your evidence I'm right here. What hell were you guys thinking. The person who put me here you've set free like its nothing." I was so listed off

"I'm sorry" the doctor said and then walked out of the room.

"How's Niall? Is he awake? Where is he? What-"

"Alexa, Nialls fine. Hes sleeping right now hes right across the hall." Liam said with a smile on his face.

"Good." I truer getting out of my bed but I was in too much pain. They all ran up to me to stop me.

"Alexa, stay in bed don't u dare try to get up. Seriously." Zayn said sternly.

"I'm fine. Trust me. I just wanna talk to Niall." I said holding back tears.

"Just rest, Alexa, everything will be fine." Liam said

"Ya and besides the more time you spend sleeping the more time you can spend dreaming about Niall." Louis said laughing. I gave him a grimacing look. "Sorry too soon." He said.

"You think."

"We're leaving so you can rest. Come on guys." Liam said pushing everyone out

I took one more look towards the door before closing my eyes and falling asleep.