Chapter 20: Torture

(Niall's POV)

"Hello you little fag!" The man said. Wait I knew that dreadful voice. It made my stomach turn upside down.

"JAKE! What are you doing? Where am I? Where's Alexa?" I said. He came up and slapped me.

"SHUT UP!! You dont mention her name first of all. Second of all you dont need to worry about any of that." He then came and punched me. I spit up blood. Before I knew the punches kept coming one after the other.

I was finally able to choke out, "What? STOP! Why are you doing this?" I asked. Blood was coming out of my mouth and nose. My eye was throbbing and was also probably bleeding as well.

"Because!! You ruined everything. You took Alexa from me. You got her pregnant!" He shouted. He backed off he looked like he was dazed.

I spit out some blood. I was panting. "I didn't ruin anything. You did all that on your own. You pushed Alexa away with all your shit. And the babies not mine you dumb ass its yours. You're the one that rapes her." This sure snapped him out of his daze. His eyes grew big and filled with rage. What did I just do.

He unleashed his wrath on me. Attacking me nonstop. Punch after punch after punch. I didn't even get a break this time. He kept it coming. Punching me in my face and stomach and arms. Kicking my legs. He grabbed my shirt one more time and gave me one good punch in the face. I was in daze everything was blurry. And i was covered in blood. Jake was whipping his fist around like he was hurt. He was wiping the blood off his hand. What was going to happen to me? What have I done?

Just then the door ar the top of the stairs opened again. There was a new figure. Who is that? What's going on? I thought I was the only one here. Where am I?

(Alexa's POV)

I kept hearing screaming coming from the basement. It was weird. I got up. God did my stomach and head hurt. I suffered through the pain and made my way to the door. U juggled the knob and forced the door open. I walked out pass the bathroom. Pass the kitchen. I saw the dry blood on the floor. I walk to the basement door and opened it. There was someone tied up in a chair and Jake was standing a little ways away in front of him. He didn't look so good. I just looked at them. What were they doing? They then both looked at me. Clearly I didn't think this through. I was about to leave, but something caught my eye. The other person tied up. He looked familiar, but he was all beaten up and bloody. Who was that?

(Amanda POV)

We all sat there just in shock. We looked at each other before Hannah got up and walked off crying. Liam followed her. I looked at Harry he kept rereading the letter. I finally snatched it out of his hand. He gave me a glare and then he broke down. All I could do was hold him as tight as I could.

"I need to get some air." Savannah said

"Ok. You want me to come with you?" Louis said

"Yes, please. I dont wanna be alone right now." She responded. They both walked off hand and hand out of the door.

Zayn sat there just staring straight jiggling his leg. He started rubbing his fingers through his quiff. Kelsey started rubbing his back. He glanced at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He then wrapped her arm around her.

"What are we gonna do" I asked

"I dont know but we cant give up. We cant leave each other. We're in this together."zayn said.

"Zayns right." Harry said

"Of course he is. We aren't going anywhere. Ill make sure of it." I said.

"Well who do you think is next?" Kelsey asked

"I dont know" Harry said.

"Me either." I said.

"Well we gotta think of why Jake wants to hurt us." Zayn said

"Well he wanted to hurt Niall cause he thinks he took Alexa away from him." I said.

"Maybe that has something to do with who he takes next!" Kelsey said.

"Exactly! Whoever he takes next has to be the second person out of us closest to Alexa!" I said

"That makes sense." Harry said

"So who would that be?" Zayn asked

"HANNAH!!!" Kelsey and i said.

"They're always together they're rarely apart. They've known each other since 2nd grade." I said.

"Well where's Hannah now?" Harry asked.

"Shes outside. She tan out after the letter. Liam should be with her." Kelsey said.

"Ok good. At leats shes not alone." Harry said. Just then we all heard a horrible glass shattering scream. Then sounds of tires pulling off. Liam came in with the help of Louis and Savannah right behind them.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Where's Hannah?" I asked.

"I dont know one minute im holding Hannah trying to calm her down I think. The next Im getting hit the back of the head and Hannah's in someone else's car." Liam said. The nurse took him to get his head checked out.

"Lou did you see anything?" Zayn asked.

"No all I saw was a man with a ski mask on shoving Hannah into his car and Liam face down on the ground." Louis said

"Wait what type of car?" I asked

"I dont know. It was a really old dirty van. I think the license plate said im ready?" He said

"Im ready 247?" I asked

"Ya why?" Lou asked

"That's Jake's van." I said. We looked around at each other. This was all we could do. We had lost another important part if our group. Of our family

Thanks for reading sorry I know this is late hope u liked it.