Chapter 9: Prove It

I woke up. No one was in my room. It was quiet and the door was shut. I realized that I had a window allowing me to see the room across the hall from me. The room where Niall was. I used every bit of my remaining energy to get up and open the blinds. It hurt like hell but I just had to see Niall.

I opened the blinds and there he was. He looked beaten up but he was ok. He was awake and talking to Liam and Louis. I hope they don't see me

(Niall's POV)

"Lads I promise I'm fine. Im just swore and I have a headache."

"Niall why'd u do that? You know the press will find out eventually. They'll have a field day with this." Liam said.

"Liam back off. Give the lad a break." Louis said in my defense.

"No it's fine. I had to. I couldn't take it anymore. Alexa didn't deserve that and she couldn't do anything cause she was that afraid. Let me ask you something. Would you do the same for Hannah if she was in a condition like this?."

"Of course I would. I know I just met her not to long ago, but there's just something about yer. She's my everything." Liam said with a huge smile on his face.

"That's how I feel about Alexa." Niall said

"Alright well u need to get some sleep. Well check back later." Louis said motioning for Liam to come on.

"Alright ill see u guys later."

All I could think about now was Alexa. How she was so terrified when Jake came. How she just sat there in disbelief when we were fighting. How was she doing now? What happened to Jake? What was whee gonna say before Jake cane in? I looked towards my window that allowed me to see the room across the hall. The blinds were open. There she was. What was she doing up and out of her bed? Why was aye crying? I motioned to her to get back in bed but she just started walking towards my room.

(Alexa's POV)

Omg Niall saw me I just couldn't stand there anymore I had to be with him. He motioned to me to get back in bed but I had to be with him. I started limping to his room. I was in so much pain but I had to be with him.

"Alexa what are you doing you're still not ready to be up." He said worried

"I'm fine trust me. I just need to be with you." I said still crying

"Why ru crying?"

"You're here as a patient now because of me. This is all my fault." I started crying more just looking at his bruised body

"Well stop. I'm here cause I protected you and it was all worth it."

"What you did was stupid."

"Protecting you from that beast was stupid? Well then I don't wanna be smart."

"Niall stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Stop pitying me. You dont have too. And there's a difference between love and pity." I said frustrated and trying not to cry

"I'm not pitying you. I love you. Every part of me loves you. I would do anything for you. I LOVE YOU!" niall said sounding like he was about to cry

"Fine then prove it."

"Ok id be happy to." Niall said with a smile.

"Fine answer these questions." I thought of them and then I asked him.

" Am I Pretty?"

"No."

"Do You Want To Be With Me Forever?"

"No." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew he didn't love me.

" Would You Cry If I Walked Away?"

" No." I had heard enough. I was so hurt. I started to walk away. Tears were running down my face. Then all of a sudden I felt Niall grab my wrist.

"You're not pretty ... Your Beautiful! I dont want to be with you forever ... I need you forever! I wouldnt cry if you walked away ..... I would DIE !" I couldn't believe this I was speechless.

"Please stay with me" Niall whispered.

"I will." I said before I knew it our lips were smashed together. I loved it. Finally I have my prince.