Chapter 13: The Aftermath

(Harry's POV)

The ambulance was there in no time. They rushed Niall into the ambulance and tried to make Amanda go too.

"No I'm not going. I'm staying with u Harry. Please don't leave me." She said crying

"It'll be ok Amanda. Ill be right behind u."

"No!!! I wanna be with u. I want u right there next to me."

"We don't mind sir. She may just have a concussion so its fine." Said the emt

"Fine but u have to promise me you'll lay down in the backseat."

"I promise." Amanda said. She ran up to me and hugged me. She was still crying. I just held her till the ambulance was ready to leave with Niall.

I lead her back to the car, grabbed a jacket out of the trunk, and laid Amanda on the back seat. After that we were on our way.

"Ru ok back there?" I asked. I looked in the rear-view mirror. She shoock her head no.

"I need you." She said through her small tears.

"Its gonna be ok. I promise. Ill be with u in a minute." She nodded her head ok.

I drove as fast as I could. We got to the hospital in no time. U got here out and held yer till we were in the hospital. I walked up to the front desk.

"How may I help u sir?" The lady said.

"Yes ummm I'm here to see a Niall Horan and to check in an Amanda Summers."

"Yes I see well Ms. Summers can just follow this man right here to room 18."

"Harry no. I don't wanna be without u." She said holding on to my arm

"It'll be fine ill be there in a minute." I said kissing her on her forhead. She let go of me and went with the man.

"And this Niall Horan u asked for....... He's in critical condition about to go into surgery."

"Is he going to be ok?"

"Its not looking to good but well know for sure when he gets out of surgery."

"Oh ok thank you. Can I go back thee with my girlfriend?"

"Of course sir room 18"

"Thank you" I walked into Amanda's room. What I saw I didn't expect.

"Wow! My bad!"

"*scream* Harry get out! Um putting on my gown!"

"lll just wait outside! Tell me when u finish."

"Harry get out!" I slaked into the door on my way out. That made us both laugh our butts off.

"Ru done yet?" I said

"Yes u creeper!"

"Wow! U could've warned me"

"Shut up Harry u could've warned me"

"Lets just move on. So how u feeling?"

"I still have a headache and Im still confused on what happened." She looked at me with those cute eyes she knows I cant resist. I'm guessing she wanted an explanation. Shes not ready ik. Ill tell her later, when I tell everyone.

"Ill tell u everything later right now just get some sleep ok." I held her face and kissed her forehead. Then her nose. Then hers lips softly.

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"U know I cant fight back when u do that"

"Hahahahaha that's my master plan. Now get some sleep." She laid back and seemed like she instantly fell asleep. I checked my phone. Wow! 15 missed messages, 7missed calls, and 5 new voicemails. All from Hannah or Liam. I called Liam.

(On the phone)

"Hey Liam. Where ru guys?"

"We're almost to the hospital ( give me the phone now Liam)......... Harry wtf what's wrong? Why r y'all at the hospital? What happened?"

Hello to u too Hannah."

"Harry don't play with me. Not in the mood!"

"Ill explain everything when y'all get here!"

"No Harry ur gonna tell me now (calm down love everythings be ok)"

"Ill explain when u get here promise."

"Fine gosh here Liam take ur phone back."

"Wow man shes really worked up and upset."

"Well Harry these people r practically her family I would probably react the same way if one of u guys were hurt"

"So why ru so calm"

"Well I need to be for Hannah and all the lads r ok so"

"Liam, Niall is in the hospital"

"What? How? Why?"

"Liam ill explain just focus and get here bye!"

"Harry!" I hung up. God what have I done.

(