Chapter 26: A Family? or more?

(Hannah's POV)

All I see is red. Barely able to make out the figures of my friends. All I heard was crying. Before I knew it a pair of strong arms were wrapping around my back and legs, carrying me bridal style. Before I knew it I was laid on a flat cold surface.

"I made a promise I intend to keep." He said. And then I realized it was Hunter. I must have groaned in pain or something cause he "shhhh" me.

"What do you think you're doing? You know if he catches you you're dead? Aren't you on his side anyway?" First time I've heard her voice in a long while. Alexa, my best friend. I just wish I could see her clearly. All I wanted to know was was she ok? What's going to happen? What's our plan? And where's Jake right now?.

(Alexa's POV)

I just went numb but the tears kept coming. Seeing Niall cough on the ground, killing me every second, seeing Hannah wallow in pain on the floor, tearing out my heart. What gave me hope was seeing that guy pick up Hannah and lay her on a table. I think his name's..... ummm... Hunter? Ya Hunter. But a part of me couldn't he'll but be suspicious of him. I started to talk to him. What he told me I never would've expected and what was waiting for us in the future was the biggest shocker yet.

(Hunter POV)

Hearing the last part of Alexa's question made my stomach turn. Just the though t of that sickened me.

"No I'm not on his side. I would never be on his side. You should know that of all people." I said kinda disgusted.

"What are you talking about I barely know your name!... Hunter right?" She said.

"Yes." She just stared with a blank face. "Still nothing?"

"No? Is there supposed to be something?"

"Yes. I'm Hunter. Hunter MaCee." Still the questioning face. "Alexa I'm your brother!" Silence.

............"No you're not I'm an only child.... No." She said confused.

"No you're not I'm you're brother. I was born a year before you. Sure mom never talked about me. She gave me away for God's sake!" I responded. "Dad and mom weren't ready for me.... I was a mistake... always have been always will be." She just sat there shocked.

(Amanda's POV)

I just sat there enjoying the quiet. Savannah Sat there in Louis' lap his arms wrapped around her waist, ending with their hands intertwined. They were so cute. Zayn and Kelsey were sitting next to each other hand in hand. She was resting her head on his shoulder. I was sitting across from Harry just listening to my music staring into his gorgeous green eyes. He was so perfect.

I decided I needed some air.

"Hey y'all I'll be back I'm going outside right quick." I stated to everyone.

"Babe I'm coming with" Harry said jumping up.

"Ok thanks" I said taking his hand and we walked out.

(45minutes later)

We came back after a long romantic walk around the lake. When we came back we were greeted by the best surprise in a while.

"OMG! LIAM!" I said running up and hugging him. He was there in the waiting room not in a hospital bed anymore all healed and taken care of.

"Hey Amanda! What's up hazza?!" He said hugging both of us.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A lot better now, but I could be better." He said clearly upset about Hannah not being there.

"It'll be ok man. Well get through this" Lou said squeezing his shoulder.

"Ya i sure hope so Lou." Liam responded.

"Excuse me I don't mean to interrupt, but since you are no longer waiting for a patient I must ask you to leave the hospital. I'm very sorry but it's hospital policy." The kind nurse behind the desk said.

"Ok sure we won't be a bother anymore miss." I responded. We all walked outside the door and just waited in the parking lot. "We can all crash at my place. My parents will be away for a while. And frankly I just don't wanna be alone right now." I said.

"Sounds like a great plan love." Harry said kissing my forehead. And with that it was settled we were all gonna crash at my place and stay together. Get through this together.