Chapter 19: Whos Next?!

(Nialls POV)

I woke up in a dark cold place. I couldn't see anything. I was tied down to what seemed like a chair. My head and stomach were killing me. I tried to free my hands but te knots were too tight. I tried calling for help. After that a door at the top of what looked like stairs opened. Light shined through. I saw a person's shadow. They started to come down the stairs.

(Alexa's POV)

I woke up back in the same bedroom I was in before. I had a bandage on my head and an ice pack lied across my stomach. Jake must have done it. Maybe he was starting to be sweet again or maybe he just didn't want me to die so that he could have me for however long he wants. My moneys on the second one.

I heard muffled sounds coming from, I think, the basement. I didn't know what it was. I let it go. I sat up and literally screamed in pain. I could barely move. I ended up laying back down, but something made me sit back up. A scream coming from what im sure Is the basement. It wasn't me and why would Jake scream like that. Like he was scared. All I was thinking about was who screamed and was I the only person Jake had here?

(Hannah's POV)

I was freaking out. We had no idea where Alexa was, the police officer ended up having to go through surgery, and Niall was gone. Liam was even more freaked out and stressed than I was. I was holding him as best as I could while he was laid his head on my shoulder. He kept shaking his leg. Harry was pacing while Amanda just looked at him. Louis was just sitting next to me staring into space. Zayn was just sitting there not knowing what to do.

"This is all his fault. If that dumb ass police officer hadn't let Jake go in the first place well then none of this would have happened." Harry said.

"Stop it Harry!" Liam responded.

"Ya Harry. This isn't the officers fault he was just following orders. This is all Jake's fault no one else's." Amanda said. She walked up to Harry and hugged him. He was reluctant at first but eventually hugged her back.

"Im sorry. Im just upset." He said

"We know haz, but its gonna be ok. Well get niall and Alexa back and stop Jake for good" Lou said as he walked up to give Harry a big hug.

"I love you Lou bear!"

"I love you haz!" We all laughed at their craziness.

"Hey guys." Zayn said.

"Ya" we all said in unison.

"Kelsey said her Savannah finally have time to come here if yall dont mind." He said.

"My Savannah! Guys they have to come I miss my Savannah Banana. " Louis said begging us. Harry made little pouty face.

"You never needed me this much." He whispered. Amanda went over and hugged him.

"You have me!" She said to him. He kissed her.

"And you make everything better love." He said. They smiled and kissed again.

"Yes! Ok! Yes they can both come. I miss them too." I said

"Ok ill tell her. Thanks guys!" Zayn said

"Welcome!" I said

(1 hour and 30 minutes later)

" Louis!!!!!" Savannah screamed

"Savannah!!!" Louis screamed picking her up in a hug

"Zayn. Oh my God. I missed you so much!" Kelsey said

"I missed you too love."he hugged he tightly stroking the back of her head.

"Where were you guys?" Harry asked.

"We went with my mom to France. She had a business trip so we tagged along" Kelsey said

"Ya it was amazing, but we missed you all and were devistated by what happened." Savannah said.

"Its ok babe and I missed you too." Louis said hugging Savannah again.

We were all here. Everyone was caught up on what happened. We just sat there letting it soak in. Louis was holding Savannah while she laid her head on his chest. Kelsey was holding zayns head while he had his arm around her. Harry was resting his lips on Amanda's head while holding her hand. I was playing with Liams hand like I normally do. He normally calms down when I do this. He kissed me on the cheek. We all sat in silence.

(Intercom)

Horan party please report to the front desk. Horan party please report to the front desk.

"What's that about?" I asked. We went to the front desk.

"Hi! Um... im part of the Horan family. Why did you need to see us?" Harry asked

"A letter was left here for y'all just now." The receptionist said. She handed Harry a letter. We all walked back to our seats. Harry never took his eyes off the letter.

"What's it say?" Amanda asked. Harry dropped the letter to his lap. Amanda took it and read it." It says: 'I have Alexa and Niall now, oh ya and the baby. I wonder who's next. I wonder who will survive. What do I have to do to make you fags realize that shes mine and only mine. Forever!'" Amanda finished. We all sat in silence no one could believe this. We all looked at each other. Who's next?!

----------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading I hope yall like it! Keep it up! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! And keep reading to find out who's next!! Comment who you think will be next in the comments. Thanks again.