Chapter 16: Everyone Knows Now

(Niall's POV)

I woke up with my stomach hurting out of this world. I couldn't really remember what happened. It was all a blur. All I knew was that I wanted to see Alexa's beautiful face. I wanted to feel her soft touch. I wanted to know that she was ok.

The doctor came in.

"Hi Mr. Horan. How ru feeling?" He asked

"My stomach is killing me." I responded

"Well ill get the nurse to give u ur second dose of pain killers."

"Thank you."

"Ur welcome. Well I got ur friends they'll be here in a minute, but I wanna talk to u for a minute."

"What do u wanna talk about?"

"Well as u already know ur spleen was punctured really good because u were stabbed late Sunday evening."

"Yes ik."

"Well do u know what happened?"

"No not really. Its really just a blur."

"Ok well ur friends Harry and Liam I believe will be here in a minute."

"Oh ok....... wait didn't u see a girl named Alexa there. I want to speak to her first."

"I'm sorry but no girl bane Alexa was present."

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

"No its fine." The doctor left. Why wasn't Alexa here? Did she bail on me? How could she? I thought she loved me!?

Harry and Liam walked in.

"Hey lad. How u feeling?" Liam asked

"My stomach is killing me, but my heart hurts more now. Where's Alexa? How could she just leave me?!" I said

"Man calm down! She would never leave you. She loves u to bits Niall. How could you think that?" Harry said

"Idk. I guess I jumped to the worst conclusion. Wait where is she?" I asked

"Ummmmm u don't reneged what happened Sunday Niall?" Harry asked. Liam looked like he was about to cry.

"No its really just a blur............ What happened?"

"Ummm Niall.......... Jake came and attacked us. He ended up stabbing u and.........." Harry started

"What happened Harry?! Finish!"

"Niall he took Alexa. We don't know where they are." Harry said. Afterwards it all came back to me. I couldn't believe it. That bastard how could he? I started to cry my heart out. My Alexa was gone to who knows were. How was I ever gonna get her back?

(Alexa's POV)

I woke up. I heard Jake messing with the door knob. He swung the door open and walked in with a vodka bottle in his hand. He was drunk out of his mind.

"Hey bitch!"

"Jake! Please stop ur drunk u should probably rest." I said, knowing what normally happened when hes drunk.

"I watched the news this morning. Ur stupid friends already told the cops." He said taking a swig afterwards

"Well ya what'd u expect?!" I reverted it as soon as I said it. He slapped me and took another swig.

"Lie down." He demanded

"Jake! No! Please!" I begged

"Lie the fuck down u bitch!" He said. He threw the bottle across the room after taking his last sip. He took off his shirt and forced me down. We all know what happened next.

(Amanda POV)

I sat in the waiting room with Hannah. We were waiting for the boys. They had been in there fir a long time.

Louis and Zayn rushed in.

"What the bloody hell! Why ru just telling us about this?!" Zayn screamed as soon as he saw us.

"Zayn calm down. We r soooooo sorry!" Hannah said. Leaping up to hug him. He ended up giving in and hugging her back.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really upset by this. I'm glad y'all r ok." Zayn said hugging me.

"Me too." Lou said giving us one big group hug.

"Cant....... breathe.......... Louis!" I said

"Sorry." He said letting go

Harry and Liam walked into the room.

"Hazzzzz!!!!!!" Louis yelled.

"Booooo bear!" Harry yelled they ran to each other in slow motion and the gave each other a huge hug. We all busted out laughing at their craziness.

"So how is he?" Hannah asked

"Hes good. He just cant really with the fact about Alexa." Liam said embrassing her in the biggest hug ever.

"Everything gonna be ok." She whispered to him.

"I hope." Liam said.

I ran to Harry and gave him a huge hug and kissed him.

"I think we should go back to our flats and freshen up." Harry suggested

"I agree!" I said

"Me too. Babe do u mind driving me home." Hannah said to liam

"Sure thing." He said

"Well me and zayn will stay here." Louis said

"Ok well we'll be back soon. Come on love." Harry and I walked out with Liam and Hannah. All I could think of was how Alexa was and if Niall would be ok. :(