Chapter 16.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked Macy as we meet in a small park by my house. She let out a sigh and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I wanted to apologize for some things," She stated.

"Like what?"

"For being a bitch friend towards you," She sighed. "Your almost five months pregnant and I haven't been there for you not one day. I'm supposed to be your best friend till the end and help you through this, but these past few weeks I have been blowing you off for those fake friends. I know that things have been extremley tough for you these past months, and what did I do? Nothing. I sat back and acted as if everything was about me. I remember I was actually there for you when you found out you were pregnant. You thought everyone was going to betray you, and I promised I was going to be with you ever step of the way and I haven't. I just want to say I am sincerly sorry from the bottom of my heart. And from this day forward I'm going to help you. I'm gonna be there with you when you find out the gender, and go through labor. I miss you so much."

"It's okay," I whispered, my voice hoarse. "I know that you became closer to the populars and sometimes I just feel like you fit in there better and you should be hanging out with them."

"But I don't want that. I want to be with you."

"Thanks," I smiled. "But I'm going to need time to think about this. We've seprated ever since I found out I was pregnant."

"I know and I'm really sorry about that." She said. "I would do anything to take that back."

"We're just going to have to learn from our mistakes." I said and she nodded, agreeing.

"How are you and Caleb?" She asked.

"We're um... doing well. He confessed that he had feelings for me, and I like him as well. We kissed a few times, but I'm not sure what we are." I said.

"Wait hold your horses! You kissed him!" She gasped and I giggled, knowing this was usual Macy.

"Yes," I blushed.

"How was it? Were his lips soft? Does he kiss good? How far did you go? Did you guys have sex again?"

"Woah, woah! We had sex one time. We kissed a few. Yes he kisses good, yes his lips are soft wich is surprising because he never uses chap stick. We didn't go very far, just making out."

"Oh my little Rose is getting more action than me." She chuckled.

"No I'm sure you get a lot more action than me. I had sex one time, lost my virginity and got pregnant."

"You were never the one with best of luck," She said.

"Tell me about it," I muttered.

* * *

20 weeks pregnant.

        Today was the day. Today was the gender of my little nudger, my baby. I anxiously pulled on a loose fitting T-shirt to cover my buldging belly. I had no idea you could get this big at only five months, and counting. I was going to get bigger. My mother requested to come with me to find out the gender, saying she would take a hour off work, and I told her it would be more appropriate if Caleb came with me.

Caleb picked me up in his Mustang, which was shiny and black as always. I swear, that boy spends most of his time washing and fixing up his car. While we drove to the office, Caleb would often as me questions about how I felt, and what I wanted.

"Honestly, I don't care what we get. As long as the baby is healthy." I said this for like the millionth time.

"You look beautiful today." He complimented me and my cheeks flushed.