Chapter 15.

Deciding that I haven't spent any time by myself in a while, I decided to take the bus after school on Tuesday and go to the mall. Considering, I am eighteen weeks along, and close enough to finding out the gender in about two weeks, I would go to the mall and buy plan baby clothes. One's with plain colors like white or grey, and bottles. 

There was no point in hiding my stomach, everyone at school surley knew about my pregnancy, but I wasn't up for people outside of school giving me harsh judgemental glares. So, I threw on one of Caleb's State Soccer hoodies that was big enough to cover my stomach. Once I sat on the bus, some people glanced down at my stomach and smiled, was it still that noticable?

Sighing, I pulled the jacket off and shoved it in my school bag. It was much too hot to be wearing that hoodie and it was still noticable.

"Are you having a boy or girl?" The lady that took a seat next to me asked.

"Um... I'm not sure yet. I'm finding out in about two weeks." I answered.

"Excited?" She asked and I nodded. "Are you hoping for a boy or girl?"

"I'm fine with whatever but my boy- the baby's father wants a boy." I cut myself off, wondering why I was about to call Caleb my boyfriend. Of course I liked him, but chances of us being together for the baby are very slim.

"Any names in mind?" She questioned and I smiled.

"Yes. I have considered one for a boy and girl. For a girl I like the name Emma Marie. My mother's name is Marie, and I've always loved the name Emma. For a boy, I like James Emmet." I answered

She smiled from ear to ear. "I remember my first born. Her names Lilian, she's turning five next month."

"You seem so young." I said, staring at her wide eyed.

"I was fifteen when I got pregnant. I was young, and thought having sex with my boyfriend would keep him with me. Turns out when I told him I was pregnant he completly abandoded me. He said that the baby wasn't even his." She bit her lower lip. "I don't understand why he would do such a thing. I was only a virgin and-" She cut herself off with a sob.

I wrapped my arms around her and cooed. "It'll be okay." I whispered. "Where is he now?"

"In jai;," She whispered once I let her go. She wiped her eyes with the heel of her hand and sniffled. "He finally decided to step up and be a father. He didn't have a job but he seemed to be getting a lot of money every week. I would always argue with him because he was never home, and when he was he was drunk. Turns out he was dealing drugs."

"Oh my gosh," I gasped, placing a soft and over my mouth. "I'm so sorry,"

"It's not your fault," SHe chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm so sorry for crying. I just get really sensitive to the topic."

"It's best that he's out of your life anyways. It wouldn't be good for Lilian to have that type of influence in her life." I said and she nodded.

"You seem like a really great girl. What's your name?" She asked.

"Rose." I responded.

"I'm Hannah," She smiled. "Would you like to hang out? When are you free?"

"I'm actually free right now. I was heading to the mall to do some shopping for the baby." I said. "Would you like to help me?"

"Yes!" She chirped. "I love going baby shopping."

I giggled and agreed. "I wanted to get some simple things for the time being. Like bottles, pacifiers, bibs, blankets."