Chapter 2.

"Just have one," Macy slurred, handing me a red solo cup filled with a unknown substance. We have been here for only fifteen minutes and she's already drunk. 

I stared at the cup, debating if I should. You're so up tight. Macy's word's rung through my head. Knowing I would regret this, I grabbed the cup and brought it up to my lips. I sipped, nearly gagging at the taste of it, but quickly chugged it down.

"Go Rose!" Macy cheered, handing me another, I giggled, grabbing another cup, and chugging it as well. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the floor giggling loudly with Macy, while we sipped on our drinks. 

I had only about three cups, and I was already intoxantated. It was my first time ever drinking, so of course I would be a light weight. 

"Remember that time when-" Macy started, but a fit of laughter burst through her lips, seeming to not stop her giggles. "when-" She laughed loudly. "Oh forget it! It was stupid anyways."

A group of people walked by, one dropping their cup which spilled all over my dress, causing me to gasp loudly.

"Sorry!" That person called, running after their group. 

"Oh shit," Macy muttered, staring at the disgusting liquid on my dress. "You better clean that up before it leaves a stain."

I nodded, removing myself from the floor, and pushing past sweaty, dancing bodies around the living room. I felt a few hands grope my behind, which I swatted at in horrid. Who would ever think to touch someone like that?

I stumbled upstairs, looking in each room that held a bathroom. Finally, I walked into a room that didn't have someone having sex in, and walked into the bathroom. 

I tripped over my heels a few times, my vision not seeing things clearly, but I eventually found a wash cloth from under the sink and wet it, scrubbing off the alcoholic stain on my dress.

I groaned, seeing as the stain didn't go away and neither did the smell. 

"The hell are you doing in my room?" A deep, familiar voice called out. I spun around, automatically remembering the face through my hazy daze.

"I-I.." I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know this was his house.

"Hey, I know you. Your Jacob's lil sis," he muttered, leaning against the door way. His eyes raked my body. "I didn't realize you were so... hot."

"Well uh," I couldn't seem to form words. I'm not sure if it was from my drunken state, fear, or the fact that this six foot goddess was standing in fron of me. His blue eyes held nothing but humor, and I could out line every muscle in his T-shirt that clung to him.

"Well are you going to say hi or stand there like a lost puppy?" He chuckled. My fear seemed to amuse him.

"H-Hello," I whispered, lowly.

"Why are you in here?" He asked, walking into the bathroom, I backed up as he stalked forward, my back hitting the wall. "Are you drunk?" 

"No," I whispered, eyes widening as his arms caged me in against the wall.

"Hmmm," he hummed, eyes flickering between my eyes and my lips. "Too bad you are intoxinated. I want to make you feel good."

I gasped at his words, but my body seemed to re act differently. Heat stirred in my stomach, something I have never felt before. It felt ... good, almost desirable.

His hands ran down my sides, stopping at my thigh. My head told myself to tell him no, but my body felt like silk within his gentle touch. 

"Has anyone ever touched you like this before?" He asked, pressing his lips against my earlobe, nibbling gently. 

I couldn't find words, I was too lost in what was going on. I slowly shook no, leaning my head back against the wall. 

"I'm gonna make you feel good," he whispered, lips skiming along my jaw, then my cheek.

Holy.

"Do you want me to?" He asked, lips dangerously close to mine.

With out thinking, I nodded my head yes, and he took us away to the bedroom.