Chapter 17.

A month Later

25 weeks Pregnant

        "I'm so happy to be out of that school," I said to Caleb as he brings the last box into the bedroom. He requested for me not to help him, but to organize the house if he moves everything. Of course, I quickly agreed to that, knowing that Caleb wouldn't put anything in order, but I hated standing around while he did all the dirty work. "Are you sure I can't help not even a little with moving."

"No, your six and half months pregnant. You shouldn't be moving this stuff around, it could hurt the baby." He claimed and I shook my head.

"No, but-" I began but he cut me off.

"I got this. We made a deal, remember." He said, moving the dresser in the corner where I directed him.

"Yeah I know but-" 

"No and's, if's, or but's." He grunted and I sighed.

"Alright, I guess.'' I muttered and sat down on the bed. We had basically everything set up, there was just a few things that we needed to add like the nursery, but all that stuff we being delivered next week. "What's for dinner tonight?"

"Wanna order pizza?" He asked.

"We had pizza twice this week," I said and he nodded. "How about I make us something healthy."

"Why something healthy?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Because we both need to be eating more healthy. I'm pregnant, and you can't sit around eating pizza every night." I scolded Caleb.

He sighed, walking over and wrapping his arms around me. "What would I do without you?" He muttered, pressing a solid kiss onto my neck.

"Possibly get diabeties." I chuckled

"Do you want me to help you cook?" He asked.

"Do you know how to cook anything other than a sandwhich?" 

"Touche." He said and sat down on the bed.

* * *

"Caleb?" I called his name as we were laying on the bed, cuddled together. "Do you really like me?"

"Yes." He looked down at me and smiled. I could have sworn I saw a twinkle in his eyes, but maybe it was my imagination.

"What do you like about me?" I asked, curling into his side and staring into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love how stubborn you are. How you never go down without an argument. I love how when your mad at me, your right eye twitches slightly, or when you sneeze, you let out the cutest sounds. I know that I don't tell you how I feel as often as I should, but that's because I just can't seem to find the right words to describe how I feel about you. I love you a lot, Rose. I have never really loved someone as much as I loved you. This type of love is different and I.. I just love you so much." He ranted out, running his fingers through the roots of my hair. 

I grabbed his large hand in my much smaller one, bringing it up to my lips and kissing it gently. "I love you so much,"

"I love you more." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

I giggled, snuggling closer to him and letting my eyes drop. "Goodnight, love."

* * *

"We should do something today," Caleb says as straightened the last few strands of hair. I stared at him through the mirror and smiled.

"Want to order a movie?" I asked.

He quickly shook his head, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, resting a hand on my stomach. "I want to actually go out on a date, maybe we could go to the movies."

I shook my head, eyes widening. "That would cost too much money and-"

"Stop worrying so much about money. I have under control. FInished getting ready and I'll go look at movie times. Alright?" He said and I sighed, standing on my tippy toes to kiss his jaw.

"Your perfect." I muttered, running the tip of my index finger along his fore arm. He chuckled, kissing my cheek and walking out of the bathroom. 

I stood there in awe and shock for a moment. Surprising myself to the feeling I had in the pit of my stomach. Being six months pregnant of course gave me hormones, I expected that in the long run. I felt thirteen again, when the hormones of puberty and first getting my period hit me. Shaking my head, I pinned back the pieces of hair hanging by my face and walked into the closet. I decided on wearing a baby blue dress my mother bought me and a pair of white sandals that I treated to myself last week. Summer was around the corner, so I needed to go shopping for dresses and loose shirts.

By the time I was done getting dressed, and wiping off the make up that took me up to thirty minutes to apply, I greeted Caleb down stairs who just so easily took my breath away. His light brown hair was sleek back and geled to perfection. He wore khakis with a pair of white VANS and a white crew neck. 

I couldn't help but stare at him as his eyes drowned me in as well, and my cheeks flushed. Licking my dry lips, I finished making my way down the steps and stood in front of him.

"You look..." He paused, eyes running up from my feet to my eyes, holding eye contact. "Beautiful. Rosalie you take my breath away."

"I can say the same," I whispered, legit finding it hard to catch my breath around him. "Are you ready?"

"Uh, yeah. Let's go."

We scrambled out of the house and into Caleb's car. I smiled as I entered his car, remembering the old memories that took place in here. Caleb started up the car with a swift movement and pulled out of the parking lot.

"I'm thinking about selling this car." He said and my mouth dropped as I turned to him.

"Why would you do that?" I questioned.

"We need the money anyways. I could fix up a few things and sell it. It's pretty old so it could sell for a lot of money."

"You don't have to sell it. I won't let you."

"Why not?"

"Because I know how much this car means to you, and I'm not gonna let you throw it away like that." I argued.

He raised his eye brows and sighed. "Your so stubborn."

"Thanks," I chuckled.