Chapter 3.

The next morning I woke up to someone groaning, I pulled the covers over my head, attempting to ignore the sound, but the sound repeated, louder this time. 

I looked over, and let put a loud scream when I saw the none other Caleb Miller, my brother's best friend butt naked next to me. "Oh my god," I whispered, and his eyes snapped open.

We both stared at each other, the same shocked experssion. "Oh shit," he said.

Tears began to well up in my eyes as Caleb stood up from the bed, searching around the room for his clothes. "R-Rose," He stuttered. "I'm sorry," then he quickly left the room.

I wasn't a virgin anymore.

I lost it to my brother's best friend at a party.

Oh God!

I felt like nothing but a cheap slut. How could I have done this? Jacob and Caleb have been best friends since they were about four. They did everything together, legit, partners in crime. 

I grabbed the blanket, pulling it up to my face and let out a few sobs. 

After what seemed like forever of crying, and trying to remember what happened last night, I made a small uncomfortable move and hissed as soreness was felt between my legs. It felt as if someone threw a brick at me down there.

Hurting too much to move, I sat at the edge of the bed for a few minutes, checking through my phone to see I had fifteen text messages, and fifty missed calls. Great. I pulled myself of the bed, trying to ignore the pain and search for my clothes. 

I couldn't find my underwear though. It was no big deal because whoever found them wouldn't know they were mine.

* * *

Once I got home, I went straight into my room, turning on the shower water. While waiting for the water to warm up, I grabbed my phone, scrolling through to see Macy was calling me. Sighing, I pressed the green button, sliding my finger across the screen and bringing the phone up to my ear.

"Hello." I answered.

"Rose!" She gasped. "Goodness what happened! Why haven't you been answering my text messages and calls! I was so worried about you this morning! I had a friend drive me home, do you want me to come pick you up and bring you home?"

"No its fine, I'm home... I walked."

"You walked thirty minutes!"

"I had no other choice. I didn't want to be stuck at some random person's house." I said.

"It was Caleb's house, he could have drove you home. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded, considering your brother and him are like tied to the ankle." 

"What?" I asked.

"That was Caleb's house... the party we went to." She repeated.

"Oh," I sighed, forgetting. I had totally forgot that the party was at Caleb's house... in his room. I shook my head, trying to erase the horrible thoughts that I could remember.

"Jesus, Rose. Remind me to never get you drunk again."

"I might have to remind myself," I said, and she bursted into a loud laughter. I felt a pang of guilt hit my chest. Why did I have to drink last night. 

"Alright well I'm gonna come over in about a hour." She said.

"No, I-"

"No and if's or butts," She said and before I could protest the call ended. I tossed my phone onto my bed, heading into the bathroom to take some Tylenol to calm my ragging head ache.