Maddam Sir (Drugs case)

1. In episode 143 promo, Haseena Malik warns everyone that no one will be around; when she is making the deal with drug mafia's but Karishma Singh was giving "I have something in mind" type look.

2. I think so DSP Anubhav Singh might be in disguise in the drugs mafia gang.

3. I think so that ncg might be a corrupt officer taking bribes from drug mafias.

4. NCG officer will create some problem while Haseena Malik is making deal with the drug mafias or DSP Anubhav Singh will stop them.

5.  Anubhav Singh or Karishma Singh might be the hero.

6. Narcotics department head is or maybe Karishma Singh or someone whom she knows.

7. Karishma Singh might again make a fool of herself with her temper and DSP or S.H.O will have to fix it.

8. Karishma Singh might get hurt this time.

9. NCG officer might get shook by seeing the bonding of Mahila Police Thana officers.

10. The bonding between each member of Mahila Police Thana is awesome.

11. Karishma Singh has promised both
i) Pushpa Singh- That she will bring Haseena Malik safe and sound with the help of her tantrum way and show her full potential.
ii) NCG officer- She will prove that Haseena Malik is innocent within 12 hours.
How will she fulfill both promises.
Or she will never get a chance to do it.