Maddam Sir Comments and Predictions

1.) In episode 623-626, the story was very unique of Mother-in-law and Son-in-law of the woman (Rachna) getting insecure with her going on holidays, Daughter-in-law doesn't get jealous that her husband can take holidays alone and even Mother-in-law but she can't, isn't the Mother-in-law also a woman.
[Thoughts: They could have planned a family holiday instead of just ragging his wife and daughter-in-law in such ways, can't see her chill out alone, but family holiday. He came this far behind her, should had brought son and mother also, then just chill with whole family instead of ragging rubbish].

[ Thoughts: There are just so many shows filled with 'Ekta Kapoor's saas-bahu in modern disguise', even her fictional shows looks like a 'saas-bahu daily soap with fictional saas-bahu characters' like Naagin, Chandrakanta,etc.
With all this serials stacked in television, serials like this feels like a rare entertainment in this big ocean of serials.
Some serials are like they make you feel guilty of being woman, potray joint family as a bad concept, portraying like there is just one character who is handling other characters like "one bahu as 'mama character handling other characters' while other characters like husband, Mother-in-law, Father-in-law,etc. as 'bacchas' always looking on bahu 'mama character' for help" and now it has become a 'blueprint script' for other saas-bahu or 'Ekta Kapoor's Naagin' serial type saas-bahu.
This is a gem and most of the serials like Taraka Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah, Badi Door Se Aaye Hain, Baalveer, FIR, Silent serials, etc. were and are gems. Others like Shaktimaan, Antariksha,Travel Serials of a film actress,etc. were nice.]

2.) This "Chingari gang" concept is interesting and very innovative.

3.) Now, how will Ajay Singh be punished, he just fled,

1. turned the case around and played false victim act, 

2. faked his own death and created a fake twin brother's false identity,

3. fled to London.

Now, what!!! Still, not punished and THE END, SPENT REST OFF HIS LIFE IN LONDON AND NEVER PUNISHED TILL DEATH. [CLEVER AJAY SINGH].

4.) The funny scenes of Binni and Saira Begum are nice.

5.) In episode 638, the "hugging of the trio" scene was little sentimental and cute.

6.) In episode 644, the fight scene of Shivani and Karishma Singh was nice.

7.) The back story of Shivani was emotional. Will her parents ever accept her or will they fall in trouble because of Shivani's "Chingari gang" activities. If  it happens, then what will she do.

8.) The next back story will be of Saira Begum (most probably).

9.) [Maybe] Does Saira Begum have any children? If a son, then it maybe shown like Binni will fall for him. But, will her (Saira Begum) children will accept her (Saira Begum).

10.) If Santosh transfers to Cyber Crime Department, then

1. Will there be a new cop in her place i.e. a new permanent entry.

2. Will Binni work in her place (as she maybe a computer expert or she may have done police training or she maybe cyber crime officer in her past).

3. or she will reject it (is there a reject option?)

11.) Is Saira Begum a runaway criminal,  her past story (in episode 633 and 634) suggests it.

12.) Binni or Saira Begum is hiding something serious from their team members (such a backstory story track maybe shown).

13.) Bablu Pandey may be shown trying to trouble "Chingari gang" in cheap, unethical and non-sensitive ways.

14.) Karishma Singh is like taking revenge on Haseena Malik for always treating her like "she is an aggressive cop using violent tactics which get backfired" and hurt by Pushpa Singh.

15.) When will Karishma Singh be shown using her Bhaukaal again.

16.) Why is Haseena Malik so sure that swift judgement leads to the destruction of innocent's life. If seen in a way, even Shivani was a victim of improper investigation, bribery and false case.
[There may/will be shown a backstory which makes Haseena Malik to stick to her ways, maybe due to swift judgement some bad may had happened in her life.]

17.) Haseena Malik's dad story will be/maybe shown.

1. her dad died in a police encounter.
2. her dad's spirit guiding her.
3. Haseena Malik visiting her father's grave.
4. Haseena Malik describing her father's life's stories and father's teachings.
5. Haseena Malik's godfather describing  her father.

18.) Pushpa Singh's in laws showing up or some story related to that.

19.) Will I.P.S officer be shown again?

20.) What's the story of Mishri Pandey and her relative politician (3 times recurring in someway.); there may be something shocking backstory about it shown.