Chingari Gang vs Mahila Police Thana 3.0

FANMADE

1.) Saira Begum will be upset and angry with Shivani related to recruition of Karishma Singh for sometime but will quickly cool down or forget about "Karishma Singh recruition", when she will realize that Binni has been dating with Cheetah from her fake profile on Cheetah's fake profile.

2.) And Haseena Malik will help Saira Begum and Binni to show

1. Chingari Gang that she didn't told Karishma Singh to use such  tactics to arrest Chingari Gang.

2. As Cheetah and Billu are also involved in it.

3. Through Binder app, someone will loot Saira Begum and Karishma Singh will think her plan worked but it didn't .

4. It will be revealed that Saira Begum is a relative of Nawab (in whose Haweli their Thana is working) and that he was  somehow inspired by Saira Begum to let Mahila Police Thana operate in his Haweli.

3.) Binni's fake profile look was nice and Cheetah's fake profile look was nerdy.

4.) Binni and Saira Begum will hide for sometime in

1. Haseena's home
2. Cheetah's home
3. Mahila Police Thana
4. Nawab's home
5. Rent house (Nawab's or someone's)
6. Karishma Singh's home

5.) There will come a case of Binder app,
Haseena Malik will tell then since Santosh Sharma is not there, Karishma Singh is now working for Chingari Gang and she wanted a young girl to solve the case, she took Binni's help for the case with Cheetah told them to make fake profiles and date each other, which practically wasn't a date, was a case , so I gave them printouts of messages to write, which they did; Binni is very strong as well as clever could become a good officer, such a rare combination really appreciated (to sarcastically taunt Karishma).

6.) Haseena Malik thinks neither Shivani nor Saira Begum but Binni is the real strength of Chingari Gang and the suffered women.

7.) If Chingari Gang didn't get arrested there will be no problem but if they get arrested then it will be a real chaos even with proofs though legally.
So, Haseena Malik will not let Karishma  Singh's plan work. Because they are working like a NGO and she (Haseena Malik) was wrong about Chingari Gang.

[Always Haseena Malik can't be right on her views and thoughts.]