Maddam Sir recent story comment.

Comments :
I liked the way S.H.O Ms Haseena Malik was helping her role model S.H.O Mr. Vijay Rajput and the station supporting her. They helped Vijay Rajput by finding him,  taking him, doing make over, trying to know what had happened to him and why, trying to contact his family, understanding his problem, trying to give him his normal life back, trying to clear his name and returning him his lost reputation and self-esteem, this story really made my day, really award winning.

Iqbal's part that Karishma Singh is photocopy of Vijay was very funny.

Head Constable Pushpa Singh's concern for her daughter-in-law Karishma Singh was adorable and nice.

On hearing Pushpa Singh saying "What if something happens to you." to Karishma Singh, the expression on S.H.O Haseena Malik was excellent, the way she was shocked on hearing it was award winning and the way all were concerned for Karishma Singh and Vijay Rajput was award winning, it made my day.

Thoughts :
My thoughts that somehow this 'Vijay' problem is related to Sania, unknown lady, Gauri Shankar and that house.

It may be that he saw a bhoot lady asking for justice or Gauri Shankar's wife's bhoot or Gauri Shankar's wife whom he tortures.

Will Gauri Shankar try to kill Karishma Singh to weaken Haseena Malik. The bhoot will take over Karishma Singh's body for revenge and give her extraordinary powers in return.

Gauri Shankar caught a lady whom he loves but the lady doesn't so he prissoned her and tortures her.

Sania betrayed Vijay Rajput with Gauri Shankar and got him suspended and when Vijay Rajput knew he went in shock.