Vanshaj × Maddam Sir Chapter-3

(Roohi comes in the hall and brings handcuffed anonymous officer 4)

Roohi to Shruti a.k.a : This one was acting very suspiciously as if spying on us, when he heard Yuvika telling about the consequences Digvijay would face if tried anything stupid or evil on you and Nagar family, me and Yugvijay, anonymous officer 4's expression said it all. He (Anynomus officer 4) is with the mysterious murderer.

(Suddenly Anynomus officer 4 gets a heart attack and dies)

Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi: The Mysterious murderer might be using Digvijay's tricks on Digvijay, might be keeping a eye on Mahajans and learning their tricks to later on backfire on them in a more sensible and mysterious way like with this one to safeguard himself or herself.

(Karishma Singh calls Yuvika and then Yuvika debriefs Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi and leaves. )

(Meanwhile in Mahajan House, Shruti a.k.a Bhoomi gathers Mahajans and her team members. And Digvijay is handcuffed, so he don't do anything rash and violent.)

(Everyone stares at Roohi and wonder about the scene they saw "of handcuffing Anonymous Officer 4" )

(Haseena Malik enters in the hall of Mahajan's house and joins the gathering.)

Haseena Malik (to Roohi) : When I saw you first, I thought you to be a officer, somewhat. And this Roohi Shroff is your cover, then Mr. Shroff is actually Ajay Bakshi Sir, made me everything clear; you are investigating Mahajan Group of Companies in guise of Shroff's.

Haseena Malik to Roohi : What's your investigation saying "Is Mahajan family involved with Anubhav Singh's hard drive case or Anubhav Singh's father's secret case. What does your investigation say about the family, could they be a part of any of this activities. What's your insight on this family".

Roohi Shroff (to Haseena Malik) : See, till now I have seen:

1) Here, motherhood's definition is different like here mother's are too obsessed with making their sons Vanshaj, for that they could destroy their own daughter's life, because to maintain their wealth and status.

2) in name of Vanshaj and family business, they marry multiple girls like

Shanti Prasad Mahajan- 2 wives, 1 extra-marital affair for woman's property,etc.

Digvijay married me so he could get a seat in board members, (feeling guilty) fooling Simone with the promise of divorsing me and marrying her and making her do his dirty work, (angrily) now marrying this Koyal "match made in heaven, devil weds devil" for their mutual benefits.

3) Employees are forcefully told to spy on family members, give wrong medications, keep family members in coma and help in killing them.

4) They are total jerks to the daughter-in-laws or son's girlfriends if they are not rich or influential.
Digvijay was total jerk with me but not Koyal because of Koyal's mother otherwise Koyal ki dasha bhi meri aur Simone ki jaisi hoti.

5) They use their influential power or their relations with uppar ke log and get out from their crimes.

6) But, I don't think so they have any idea of that hard drive case or AI crime case.

7) They are like torture wives and children and sisters , having multiple-affairs, torture daughter-in-laws type people.

8) They are not involved in that because they don't know about this AI or etc.
They only know how (seeing Digvijay, Gargi, Dhanraj with anger and disgust) how to slap wives, how to snatch babies from their mother, how to torture daughter-in-law in name of vanshaj and family business.

(Haseena Malik putting a conforting hand on Roohi's shoulder, Roohi sighs.)

Roohi: So, they cannot be involved in Anubhav Singh's and Anubhav Singh's father's case. They can be everything but not anti-nationalists in my knowledge.

Haseena Malik to Roohi : Ok. Thank you for your help today and your information.

(Meanwhile Yuvika and Karishma Singh trying to find the buyer of murder weapon around Shobhna Mahajan's death.)

Karishma Singh: What did you felt of Mahajan's when you first saw them.

Yuvika: First, I felt they were friendly-natured relatives. But, it started to feel like they hate us coming in their lives after 20 years. They didn't wanted to help us but were forced by Dada Babu and Vidur, they always thought us Nagars as threat to Digvijay's chairmanship or vanshajgiri. Nonsense people they are, have lot of money but lack of empathy and compassion.

Karishma Singh: Then, why you tolerated them for this long. Should have revealed your identity on first day itself and put them into jail according to investigation. If you had revealed your identity on first day itself, they wouldn't feel insecure and Shobhna & Prem could have also been saved.

Yuvika: But there is a reason for not revealing our true identity and Shobhna & Prem are safe wherever they are.

Karishma Singh: What do u mean ???

Yuvika: (inaudibly speaks something to Karishma Singh)

(Karishma Singh gets shocked on hearing.)

Karishma Singh: It's a lot to process. We'll help you and team in whichever way our team and I can. Aur pura shehar jaanta hain

Yuvika: ki Karishma Singh apne waade ki kitni pakki hain. Thanks.

Karishma Singh: Tum acchai ke liye ladh rahein aur hon bhi acche log, yeh ek baat pe agree karti hun Digvijay a.k.a woh maa ke ladle aur psycho.

(Even in Vanshaj story)