Mahipal Singh case

1. Karishma Singh and Haseena Malik are much better officers than Anubhav Singh and his boss, if they had strength like Karishma Singh and intelligence like Haseena Malik then they would never think of "cheating Haseena Malik to marry" plan to reach Mahipal Singh instead they would use their post power and explain the whole situation and ask Haseena Malik "I am DSP and order you to take to Mahipal Singh for national security concerns, hope you understand."

2. Due to Anubhav Singh's and his boss act, Haseena Malik will seem much greater officer than them. Because she doesn't fake marry with people to solve cases.
Anubhav Singh said to his boss he has to use his previous trick on Haseena Malik means to solve cases he cheat women to marriage. Means a play boy criminal.

3. Haseena Malik's father might have been killed by Mahipal Singh.
Haseena Malik has been working on Mahipal Singh case herself for ages.
And has chosen Mahila Police Thana team as the perfect team to solve Mahipal Singh case.

4. Haseena Malik has a maternal aunt (mausi) and a paternal uncle (chacha).

5. After calling chacha she will thank him for the gift he has sent, chacha tells her he has not sent him any gift.
And while giving Haseena Malik gift, Anubhav Singh mentions the gift might be from Haseena Malik's fan.
Then Haseena Malik will think who is this fan, who has sent this gift and she might think Karishma Singh has sent this gift to her.

6. In this Mahipal Singh case, one thing is clear Anubhav Singh will unknowingly drag whole Mahila Police Thana into grave danger and Haseena Malik will have to save the day at the end.