Hard drive story- part 3

1. If Bulbul Pandey comes to know of Haseena Malik's death, what would he do:
1) Take it as an opportunity to create troubles for Mahila Police Thana as he always does.
2) OR would he take it as an opportunity to change himself and lend a hand in investigation & help Mahila Police Thana to catch the culprit who murdered a loyal police officer.
3) MIGHT be he is the culprit because he is after Mahila Police Thana all the time.
4) He might take it seriously as she was also a police officer like him, she helped her wife in time of need, she is a loyal police officer, so he might help in the investigation of her murderer.

2. What would happen if Haseena Malik's mom comes to know of her death.

3. What will happen if Haseena Malik's mom comes to know of Sajid's love for Urmila Mahadev Mhatare a.ka Haseena Malik. Will she try to bring them together as a couple.

4. What will happen if DSP sir comes to know of Haseena Malik's death or he already knows of it.

5. Is Sajid ASI Mira.

6. Will ASI Mira return.

7. Is the reporter guy out of the show.

8. Will Karishma Singh be able to hide the truth of Haseena Malik's death from Bulbul Pandey.

9. Will Haseena Malik be able to hide the truth of her involvment in a secret agent case from Bulbul Pandey.

10. If Bulbul Pandey comes to know of hard drive case, would he become an obstacle or help for Haseena Malik, and if he becomes an obstacle would Ajay Bakshi help her.

11. When will Ajay Bakshi reveal himself to Mahila Police Thana.

12. If Anubhav Singh comes to know that Ajay Bakshi has saved Haseena Malik and has told to go undercover as Urmila Mahadev Mhatare then:
1) Will he get frightened as Ajay Bakshi is the villain.
2) Will he be relieved and in thought that how Ajay Bakshi came to know that Haseena Malik will be attacked.

13. How Ajay Bakshi knew of the hard drive being given to Haseena Malik, Anubhav Singh calling to her, Haseena Malik will be attacked or he just stumbled upon her & Haseena Malik told him everything.
Or was it a play to gain trust of Haseena Malik because it looks like he loves plays a lot.

14. As Karishma Singh told Pushpa Singh of the investigation, why was Pushpa Singh shocked.

15. Was the culprit keeping a trail on Haseena Malik and Sajid.
What must have been in the laptop that it was attached with a bomb & destroyed.
But could data be retreived from a laptop destroyed in this fashion/way.

16. The company or whoever built Mira might be related to this case. As it maybe he has created more like Mira and building a secret army of robots and the culprit did mentioned that she was a secret weapon and Ajay Bakshi informed Haseena Malik that the places where blasts had taken place, how & in which the bomb/explosives were placed were unknown/not found, it might have been robotic bombs.