Chingari Gang vs Mahila Police Thana 1.0

1.) In episode 652, Saira Begum admitted that she made 4 fake profiles in Binder app and made one of Binni-who unknowingly send message to Cheetah's fake profile, when Haseena Malik and Shivani comes to know then there will be case on both Cheetah and Binni for making fake profiles both Haseena will blackmail in the name of Binni and Shivani will blackmail in the name of Cheetah. In episode 651, Billu is making profile of Cheetah on Binder app.

2.) There maybe shown a case on Binder app.

3.) The past of Binni may also be shown.

4.) There maybe going to be a love story track of Binni and Cheetah.

5.) There will be a case of Binder app in which both Cheetah and Binni will have to work together.

6.) Both Chingari Gang and Mahila Police Thana maybe shown work together in the upcoming episodes.

7.) Cheetah didn't recognized Binni by seeing the profile photo.

8.) The family of Binni maybe shown in the upcoming episodes. What will be the occupation of her family members.
Maybe some members of her family may be shown involved in civil service or police service or military service or farmers.

9.) The family members of Binni, Shivani and Saira Begum maybe shown coming to know of Chingari Gang and it's activities & their reaction on knowing about them.

10.) Around Binni, Saira Begum is shown like she becomes something else

1. Taunts Binni and make fun of her.
2. Tries to fake shoot her or threaten her.
3. Blows diwali bomb by throwing in air and shooting it with gun.
4. Makes fake profiles in dating apps.
5. Brings angry and violent part of herself (Saira Begum) in view.
6. Taunts and chides on her (Binni) for not talking with respect to her (Saira Begum).
7. Loves her, cares for her and worries for her (Binni).
8. Gets angry with her (Binni) for acting relentlessly without giving a thought.

11.) The reaction of Bablu Pandey on Cheetah and Binni dating (unknowingly) each other in the app maybe shown funny.

12.) The way Saira Begum and Pushpa Singh face-off each other is funny.

13.) Binni maybe shown as a person who knows about technology. She maybe shown like she is hiding her past from Chingari Gang and not telling full truth.

14.) The way Shivani is trying to make Karishma a part of Chingari Gang is hillarious, but she may not be shown as a loyal member, she may be shown creating rift among the members, she may be shown creating problems for Binni, she may be shown making Saira Begum stop the funding of Chingari Gang. And Chingari Gang may be shown caught.