Maddam Sir new promo predictions

In the promo, Karishma Singh was accusing Haseena Malik that she is to afraid to shoot.
It seems like a criminal might had held Karishma Singh as hostage threatening to shoot her, so Haseena Malik instead of shooting might have been outsmarting the criminal which angered Karishma Singh but the real reason was Pushpa Singh saying in a scene "What if something happens to you" to Karishma Singh which made her to outsmart the criminal and Karishma Singh was saved but the criminal ran away which hurted Karishma Singh's police feelings.

DSP or TSP will try his to make them get along and make them understand 'no one way is perfect way'.

DSP or TSP will make what Karishma Singh and Haseena Malik think about each other and get along and not to fight over such failures, it happens; a criminal will try his/her best to not be caught and it is their duty to catch them not fight over that how the criminal saved itself but think over how we could we not give the criminal a chance to save itself.

DSP or TSP will make them understand that everyone have their own ways, we should accept it and not like force them to change their ways because we don't like it or agree with it, so use each others ways where it is necessary not stick to just the seniors ways because "No one way is a perfect way."

So work together and stop being dogmatic or tyrant because it's a tyrant's way not a honourable leader's way. And my wife and mother knows it well, it's her thoughts; I have a huge respect for them always  (Seeing or hinting Karishma Singh and Pushpa Singh).

Because Karishma Singh is DSP or TSP wife and Pushpa Singh his mother.

Because Karishma Singh is Queen or Princess Neer of Shinkai (Sister of the king and Bambhal in Baalveer returns. She was Queen before the king.)

Because Karishma Singh is a "Trideviyaan" type cop and has chosen Haseena Malik as her heir and knows all about Haseena Malik and in reality Karishma Singh is teaching Haseena Malik not Haseena Malik is teaching her.