Mahipal Singh case 3.0

1. Now, Anubhav Singh broke Haseena Malik's emotions, then what will be next.
Even though she is thinking of Karishma Singh's safety. That means she cares for Karishma Singh more than Anubhav Singh.

2. In the coming next promo, it was shown that on the bike,a man informs someone that police officer has entered in the hospital.
Who is this man:
i) a spy of Mahipal Singh or someone who is behind the attack.
ii) a spy of Anubhav Singh or his boss.
iii) a spy of Haseena Malik because in wrestling story track, it was shown that Haseena Malik was speaking in mind that
" now Karishma Singh is acting like a true leader ".

3. The next story track after Mahipal Singh story track maybe on Haseena Malik making Karishma Singh a some sort of leader (Spy leader).

4. Haseena Malik might be already knowing that Anubhav Singh was doing a play for solving the case because she was also busy in some secret case.

5. And there will be a fight with Karishma Singh in the hospital and there is a small room in the forest; it might be that Pushpa Singh's husband or Haseena Malik's father might be in that room trapped.

6. Under a tree, Anubhav Singh will be discussing plan with the team except Karishma Singh because she will be in the hospital or trapped.

7. Haseena Malik was never interested in Anubhav Singh , she was tensed for Karishma Singh because she is in the mission too.

8. There will be a woman in Mahipal Singh house and Haseena Malik might be jealous if Anubhav Singh flirt with her.

9. The women will be dancing around Mahipal Singh in a scene.

10. There will be a fight scene of Haseena Malik with someone and she gets marks on face.

11. Everyone will treat Anubhav Singh as a villain for hurting Haseena Malik's feelings and emotions.
Haseena Malik will be seen as a hero in the end.